Local market tour, hands-on cooking class followed by lunch or dinner with the recipes prepared during the class.
- Local cheeses and cold-cuts
- Tajarin butter and sage
- Tiramisù (a chilled dessert made with coffee, lady fingers and mascarpone cheese)
Join me in my cozy kitchen in Turin for a fun and informative food tour and cooking class.
We'll start at the bustling Piazza della Repubblica market, where we'll explore the stalls and sample some of the local cheeses, meats, and chocolates. Then we'll head back to my kitchen to prepare a traditional antipasto, handmade tajarin with butter sauce, and a delicious tiramisu dessert. Throughout the class, I'll share my family's recipes and techniques for making the perfect pasta dough, shaping and filling the tajarin, and layering the tiramisu. We'll use only the freshest, high-quality ingredients, many of which we'll pick up at the market. Whether you're an experienced cook or just starting out, this tour and cooking class is a great way to learn about Turin's food culture and traditions!
- Benedetta shared her home, her family, her cookng and her heart with us, we had a wonderful evening sharing traditional dishes. Grazie mille
- I was fortunate enough to have a solo session with Bernadetta and I honestly had such a great time. We made ravioli, tagliatelle and tiramisù and they were all amazingly delicious. I had a great time with Bernadetta chatting about her life and Turin. She is such a warm, friendly and welcoming soul. It was such an authentic experience that really made my time in Turin. I will definitely be recommending the experience to all my friends and family who visit Turin, not only for the pasta making but to spend time with Bernadetta!
- This cooking class was booked as a gift for my partners 30th birthday and did not disappoint. We had the most amazing time and were made to feel at home. We both have never made pasta before and soon felt like experts! Thank you Benedetta for an unforgettable experience.
- Benedetta was a wonderful host and a great teacher. He teaching style is great and very easy to follow. The food along with the hospitally was superb and it felt like we were cooking at home with our italian family. I would highly recommend this experience to annone who enjoys cooking and is in Turin. Thank you so much Benedetta.
- Great hospitality! Great cooking class.
€189.00 per guest
€94.50 per child
BenedettaCesarina from 2018Location: Turin Languages: Italian, French, English
Seductive, regal and a little French. There is always something to do in Turin: from the “Mole” to Venaria, from chocolate treats to a special dinner at Benedetta's house. Our Cesarina nurtures a passion for the culinary art, having enjoyed good food from an early age. At her table, you’ll discover the traditional recipes of Piedmont, prepared with fresh produce from the local markets. Simplicity, a light touch and excellent ingredients are fundamental elements in her kitchen. She also loves combining tradition with a touch of originality and innovation, thanks also to her passion (and profession) for art and design.