Discover local products with a street food tour or a visit to a local producer
Join me on a delicious food tour through the historic streets of Torino! We'll start our adventure at Piazza della Repubblica, where we'll explore the local market and sample some of the finest cheeses and cured meats that the region has to offer. Next, we'll head to a traditional bakery to taste the famous "panettone" and "grissini" (breadsticks).
But that's not all! We'll then make our way to a renowned chocolate shop, where we'll indulge in some of the best chocolates that Torino is known for. To top off our food tour, we'll finish with a slice of authentic Neapolitan pizza at a local pizzeria.
Throughout our tour, I'll share with you some of the city's history, culture, and food traditions. Come join me on this culinary journey and discover the true flavors of Torino!
- This was an amazing experience and completely worth the time and money. Benedetta was such a gracious host and her family is equally beautiful! The entire evening was wonderful and educational.
- L'aventure c'est l'aventure : Nous avons eu une fete d'anniversaire sans trop savoir où nous allions et nous avons rencontrè une famille formidable, dans une ambiance tres agrèable, avec une table savoureuse. Soirèe qui restera dans nos annales d'anniversaire.
- It was just a wonderfull evening
- Excellent cooking experience! I recommend it! Benedetta is the best teacher i met in Italy!
- For our last day in Torino we decided to take a cooking class with Bernadetta. Since it was our first time making pasta we learned a lot about the process and the different types of typical Turin pasta. We would recommend this activity to everyone as it made our trip unforgettable!
€110.00 per guest
€55.00 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
BenedettaCesarina from 2018Location: Turin Languages: Italian, French, English
Seductive, regal and a little French. There is always something to do in Turin: from the “Mole” to Venaria, from chocolate treats to a special dinner at Benedetta's house. Our Cesarina nurtures a passion for the culinary art, having enjoyed good food from an early age. At her table, you’ll discover the traditional recipes of Piedmont, prepared with fresh produce from the local markets. Simplicity, a light touch and excellent ingredients are fundamental elements in her kitchen. She also loves combining tradition with a touch of originality and innovation, thanks also to her passion (and profession) for art and design.