Max 4 guests
Spoken languages: Italian and English
Challenge yourself with a pasta-lover cooking class and enjoy an authentic Italian meal with the recipes prepared during the class
- Agnolotti del plin (homemade pasta)
- Agnolotti di Cavour
- Tajarin' (homemade pasta noodles) with leeks, sausage and hazelnuts
Tradition and authenticity in three typical Piedmontese first courses.
This will be an opportunity to prepare together three traditional Piedmontese first courses: agnolotti and tajarin and agnolotti del "plin," all paired with garden produce and farmhouse butter. We will use only native flours from Alta Langa and fresh yellow eggs to make our dishes. And to deceive the wait, which involves letting our doughs rest, thus allowing the different ingredients to bind together, making the mixture elastic and easy to work with, we will tell you a bit of the history and tradition that gave rise to these appetizing first courses. And before we say goodbye, I will honor you with a little memento from my kitchen.
- Eugenia is an incredibly host and cook! I booked the cooking class quite short-noticed, but nevertheless I was hosted like an old friend and the menu was prepared carefully and according to my wishes. I cook quite a lot at home, yet I learnt a lot of new techniques and tricks from Eugenia - it was amazing seeing her making pasta! After cooking, we had dinner together when I was told many family stories and I felt like I’m being at home. It’s been an amazing experience I would recommend everyone while visiting Turin! For sure I’ll come back to learn more next time I travel to Italy!
- This was an amazing dinner. The host was super easy to get in touch with and very hospitable. We were greated by her family and she brought her son over, to accomidate some translation. She makes a big effort to speak English, but just in case as a backup, her son was there. After we left, I felt like we were friends for a long time. I was able to meet her son, son's girlfriend, stories of her other to children and grandchildren. The food was amazing and she even kept some unprepared food so my wife could get some lessons. Truly a great family with a passion to please their guest with good company and great food!!! Now go fill your hearts and belly with this family.
- With Jenni and his family, you feel from the very beginning like old friends. She received us, and our chow-chow dog Yuki with warmth and simplicity. Learning how to make agnolotti with Jenni is just a real pleasure, and so fun when out result is not really perfect ;-) She explains with so much kindness and patience that at least, we succeeded. Then it was so nice to share our dinner with the family, Jenni, her husband, her son and daughter in law, speaking italien and english, sharing good italian wine, our home-made agnolotti, and so much surprises and desserts Jenni had prepared for us. If you have planned one evening in Turin, just check if Jenni is available, it would probably the best memory of your trip !
- Right from the doorstep we felt like visiting lifetime friends. Jenni pit a lot effort into preparations, therefore you feel like at home. We travel a lot in Italy, but went to this adventure first time, and understood, that you cant get closer to Italian kitchen, delicious dinner and atmosphere than this. Jenni not only shows, but also guides and teaches you to prepare dishes at your pace, making sure you understand process. It was wonderfull and cozy evening, where Jenni and her family shared stories, food and traditions. Thank you for everything!
- My sister and I had the most wonderful time cooking with Eugenia Jenni and her family. They were so inviting and friendly. Her son translated for us, and had wonderful visit in their garden. We learned pastas, sauces and got to try a family recipe of peppers and tuna. This will definitely be a highlight of my trip to Italy. My sister and I found a copy of the cookbook she had on her garden table to bring home. If in the area I would recommend a day with her!
€145.00 per guest
€72.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
Eugenia JenniCesarina from 2022Location: Turin Languages: Italian and English
"The passion for cooking has always intrigued and overwhelmed me. For years it has been a gesture of love towards my three children and my large family of origin and now I put the same dedication at the disposal of those who come for pleasure, for work, but also for those who live in the beautiful city of Turin and want to taste the flavors of traditional Piedmontese cuisine. My house is located in the hills near the "Villa della Regina" and is easily accessible by public transport from the city center; here my husband and I also have a small garden where we can welcome our guests in good weather, for a welcome drink. I have a great passion for organic flours which I use regularly to make bread, pasta and above all sweets, my great predilection ".