Cooking lesson: learn how to cook Italian recipes with a local Cesarina
Hello, welcome to my home!
I am Benedetta and I have always loved traditional Piedmontese cuisine. We will start this cooking class in Turin with a welcome toast, accompanied by typical local products. During the class, you will learn how to make traditional egg pasta, but also how to add natural colors to the dough to unleash your creativity. We will use only fresh, quality ingredients to create ravioli, agnolotti del plin, and tajarin, typical of Piedmontese cuisine! This cooking class is the perfect opportunity to get your hands in the dough and learn techniques for making fresh pasta and discover the secrets of Turin cuisine. I look forward to welcoming you into my home and making you feel at home as we learn together!
- This was an amazing experience and completely worth the time and money. Benedetta was such a gracious host and her family is equally beautiful! The entire evening was wonderful and educational.
- L'aventure c'est l'aventure : Nous avons eu une fete d'anniversaire sans trop savoir où nous allions et nous avons rencontrè une famille formidable, dans une ambiance tres agrèable, avec une table savoureuse. Soirèe qui restera dans nos annales d'anniversaire.
- It was just a wonderfull evening
- Excellent cooking experience! I recommend it! Benedetta is the best teacher i met in Italy!
- For our last day in Torino we decided to take a cooking class with Bernadetta. Since it was our first time making pasta we learned a lot about the process and the different types of typical Turin pasta. We would recommend this activity to everyone as it made our trip unforgettable!
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
BenedettaCesarina from 2018Location: Turin Languages: Italian, French, English
Seductive, regal and a little French. There is always something to do in Turin: from the “Mole” to Venaria, from chocolate treats to a special dinner at Benedetta's house. Our Cesarina nurtures a passion for the culinary art, having enjoyed good food from an early age. At her table, you’ll discover the traditional recipes of Piedmont, prepared with fresh produce from the local markets. Simplicity, a light touch and excellent ingredients are fundamental elements in her kitchen. She also loves combining tradition with a touch of originality and innovation, thanks also to her passion (and profession) for art and design.