Cooking class followed by lunch or dinner with the recipes prepared during the class.
- Local cheeses and cold-cuts
- Ravioli (homemade pasta) with butter and sage
- Bonet (typical pudding with amaretti biscuits and chocolate)
Hello everyone, I'm Benedetta and I'm excited to welcome you to my kitchen in Turin for a true Italian culinary experience! Together, we'll prepare three traditional dishes using the finest local ingredients.
We'll start with a mixed appetizer of local specialties, such as cured meats and cheeses typical of Piedmont. Then, we'll learn how to make ravioli with butter and sage, a classic dish of Piedmontese cuisine, with homemade pasta and a delicious filling. Finally, we'll make the bonet, a traditional Turin dessert made with amaretti cookies and chocolate. You'll learn how to make the perfect custard and assemble the dessert like a true professional. During the class, you'll have the opportunity to discover the secrets of Piedmontese cuisine and taste the dishes with local wine!
- I was fortunate enough to have a solo session with Bernadetta and I honestly had such a great time. We made ravioli, tagliatelle and tiramisù and they were all amazingly delicious. I had a great time with Bernadetta chatting about her life and Turin. She is such a warm, friendly and welcoming soul. It was such an authentic experience that really made my time in Turin. I will definitely be recommending the experience to all my friends and family who visit Turin, not only for the pasta making but to spend time with Bernadetta!
- This cooking class was booked as a gift for my partners 30th birthday and did not disappoint. We had the most amazing time and were made to feel at home. We both have never made pasta before and soon felt like experts! Thank you Benedetta for an unforgettable experience.
- Benedetta was a wonderful host and a great teacher. He teaching style is great and very easy to follow. The food along with the hospitally was superb and it felt like we were cooking at home with our italian family. I would highly recommend this experience to annone who enjoys cooking and is in Turin. Thank you so much Benedetta.
- Great hospitality! Great cooking class.
- What a great experience!!!! This has topped every meal we`ve eaten at restaurants throughout Italy. She was the best teacher and so kind. We've learned a skill that we will be able to recreate over and over again! Cannot thank you enough!
€129.00 per guest
€49.50 per child
BenedettaCesarina from 2018Location: Turin Languages: Italian, French, English
Seductive, regal and a little French. There is always something to do in Turin: from the “Mole” to Venaria, from chocolate treats to a special dinner at Benedetta's house. Our Cesarina nurtures a passion for the culinary art, having enjoyed good food from an early age. At her table, you’ll discover the traditional recipes of Piedmont, prepared with fresh produce from the local markets. Simplicity, a light touch and excellent ingredients are fundamental elements in her kitchen. She also loves combining tradition with a touch of originality and innovation, thanks also to her passion (and profession) for art and design.