Typical 3-course dining experience with aperitivo and cooking demo
- Mortadella mousse with piadina (flatbread)
- Tagliatelle with meat ragu
- Chocolate salami with zabaglione
You can enjoy typical Bolognese dishes, made according to the recipes of my grandmother, a "doc" Bolognese.
To start, a mousse of mortadella, made with the typical sausage of my city. Followed by homemade tagliatelle, with bolognese ragout, left to simmer slowly for hours. To finish a classic local dessert, chocolate salami with zabaglione. In good weather and mild temperatures, this can be enjoyed on a charming terrace among the rooftops with views of the city and the hills of Bologna.
- I cannot recommend this experience more. Such a privilege to be welcomed into Annamaria’s home. The lesson was such a memorable experience and highlight of the trip. They were able to tailor to cater for vegetarian requirements, and shared their family recipes. We will take these recipes home to our families. We cannot wait to make the recipes for ourselves at home. Thank you again, will recommend to all our family and friends who visit!
- Annamarie and Francesco were fabulous hosts. They prepared an outstanding meal and cooking class. They both joined us for dinner which made the night special. We had a great conversation learning about them and talking about both of our families. Highly recommend! them.
Kathleen B - October 2023
joel & jolene - October 2023