4-course Italian menu
- Argentiera cheese
- Pasta ncasciata (with Cacio cheese) with broccoli and anchovies
- Orange sorbet
3-course menu (starter, pasta, dessert) with wine included.
Whether it's lunch or dinner, you will be welcomed in my Atelier in the heart of the Souk el Ballarak (Ballarò market). I will welcome you with a welcome drink accompanied by Palermitan delicacies and homemade bread. As an appetizer you will find the caciocavallo cheese with vinegar, oil and oregano. As a first course a fresh pasta typical of the season with cauliflower, onion, saffron, anchovies all put in the oven to brown. For dessert, a fresh orange frost with organic Sicilian oranges. The smile, the tales and the songs of tradition will accompany you for an experience made of taste and love for your land. The products used to create the dishes you will taste are fresh and at 0 km. The wine you will sip comes from organic Sicilian cellars. Attention to raw materials and organic products are my strong point.
- Amazing! Vegetables from her garden, wonderful cocktails, stories about Sicily, and special family recipes. I've never made pasta before but I'll do it again. Thank you Rosa and Cesarine!
- Loved Rosa! She is very sweet & informative. We had such a fun time in her class. We made amazing tiramisu & pasta together. We laughed & we ate good! Will definitely come back to learn more from her.
- THANK YOU ROSA! I had such a great and fun experience cooking pasta and making tiramisu with you. I appreciate all the information and history you have given us and we will remember this cool cultural experience :) Thank you from Michigan!
- Rosa is the kind of person you wish was your neighbour so you could pop by her for a chat and some delicious food in her cosy home every week. My husband and I enjoyed every minute of the time we had in her company, she is a great teacher and got us involved in the cooking from the start. Cooking some of her family recipes was great fun and we learnt so much. I will look back at our evening with her as one of the highlights of our vacation.
- What a wonderful experience with Rosa and her partner Fabio. Such great hosts. I was lucky to be the only participant so I was able to help Rosa prep many of of the ingredients. I have a new love of artichokes and a great discovery of sheep’s milk riccotta! Rosa is so enthusiastic! What a great evening to start my visit to Palermo!
€65.00 per guest
€32.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
RosaCesarina from 2021Location: Palermo Languages: Italian and English
Rosa welcomes her guests to her apartment in the heart of Ballarò. "I love to cook and experiment, but in the end I love to cook and eat Sicilian, using Sicilian products at Km 0. What I cook was taught to me by my mother, by aunts and grandmothers acquired over time. I am a singer and actress, so I love to sing while I cook and entertain my guests with songs and stories of our Sicily bedda. At my table, simple and well-finished, seasonal dishes, with attention for vegetarians and gluten intolerant. "