Small Group hands-on cooking class with 2 pasta recipes and tiramisù followed by an Italian aperitivo and lunch or dinner with the dishes prepared during the class
- Strascinati (homemade pasta)
- Orecchiette (homemade pasta) with fresh tomato sauce and basil
Welcome to my authentic trullo! Here you find the typical atmosphere of Puglia, with a delicious aperitif coming. I serve pittule, typical Puglia fritters, prepared with flour, yeast, water, olive oil and a pinch of salt. The experience continues with the fresh pasta course, have fun making pasta and creating two typical recipes with me: orecchiette and strascinati, accompanied by meat and vegetable sauces, according to taste. Together we will choose the best local types of flour and products to use, and you will become a true expert of Pugliese fresh pasta!
To conclude sweetly, you can put yourself in the shoes of a pastry chef and make tiramisu. I await you for an inviting apéritif based on Pugliese products and wines and a special local fresh pasta cooking class!
- Cooking with Maria was fun!! seeing inside her Trulli home was living history. The food was wonderful. A word of caution, go hungry it was a lot more than just pasta and tiramisu, there were all kinds of things to try. I felt very welcome in her home and meeting people from all over Europe was a wonderful bonus.
- We had a lovely experience of authentic home cooking with a generous local host speaking the international language of food in her iconic family trullo.
- Grazie Mille to Maria and Nino! Beautiful home and delicious food. It was like having dinner with my grandparents when I was a kid.
- Maria and her husband gave us the most amazing memorable night of our Italian trip. Not only was it very informative and the cooking part really enjoyable, it was the hosts that made it a perfect experience.
- Maria è stata davvero accogliente e dolce, ci ha fatto vivere da veri pugliesi per la giornata. il menu era molto particolare, tutto tipico di Alberobello! una esperienza davvero speciale!
Maria F - October 2023
Steve G - July 2023
S.Bellomo - June 2023
Matina, Dennis and Victoria - June 2023
Assma - May 2023