Corso di cucina per Pasta Lovers e a seguire un menu con i piatti preparati durante il corso
- Torta di riso dolce
- Tagliatelle al pesto
- Ravioli con ricotta, bietole e borragine
Sarò lieta di ospitarvi nella mia casa e proporvi un pranzo o una cena con le ricette che prepareremo insieme durante questo corso di cucina.
Passo dopo passo impareremo a fare le tagliatelle e i ravioli apprendendo tutti i segreti per renderli perfetti.
Per concludere allieteremo i sensi con il dolce più goloso della tradizione italiana: sua maestà il tiramisù.
- It was such an amazing experience to be in a real Italian family's kitchen and learn how to make delicious pasta dishes and tiramisu. We also learned a little bit of the Italian language as well. I would love to do it again. The hosts Paola and Massimo were incredibly friendly and welcoming. Highly recommended to anyone who is looking for a unique experience.
- What a wonderful morning we had. We made ravioli, tagliatelle and tiramisu with Paola, and then ate it for lunch with the family. It was a lot of fun. Paola, Massimo and their son Tomasso were very welcoming and made us feel very comfortable in their home. Paola then cooked the food we made, and her touch transformed it into a delicious meal. I would highly recommend this experience with a genuine and lovely Italian family!
- Paola and Massimo were so lovely, generous, and welcoming! We had an amazing time learning from Paola and hearing about the beautiful places in La Spezia. The food and drinks were flavourful and delicious! We would highly HIGHLY recommend booking a class with Paola if you want to add some smiles, laughter, and authenticity to your trip!
- We had a fabulous day with Paola and her gracious family. 10 stars!! The class, the food, the view, the caring hosts all combined to make this a highlight of our trip. They went out of their way to make sure each of us had an opportunity to work with the ingredients, to try all the techniques, to answer our questions! We were welcomed into their home and treated like family. They even went so far as to drive us home after we had a difficult taxi experience. The meal was incredible. We highly recommend Chef Paola
- Wow! This experience was the highlight of our trip in North Italy. Paola is lovely and so kind. Her family is welcoming and makes the experience even more amazing. We had so much fun making pasta and learning the craft. The best part was sitting down with her whole family for the meal. We highly recommend this type of class for a one of a kind experience.
145,00 € per ospite
72,50 € per bambino
PaolaCesarina dal 2018Città: La Spezia Lingue: Italiano e Inglese
San Venerio, piccolo borgo sulle colline di La Spezia, situato in una posizione splendida per il clima e per il panorama che sconfina sul golfo e sulle isole dell’arcipelago toscano. In questo angolo di paradiso gustiamo le prelibatezze preparate da Paola, la nostra Cesarina, dal sapore tipicamente ligure. La cucina ligure ha una tradizione molto antica che rispecchia le peculiari caratteristiche del suo territorio. Lo stretto contatto con il mare e le montagne crea un perfetto connubio di piatti di terra e di pietanze a base di pesce. È cio che possiamo trovare alla tavola di Paola: un repertorio gastronomico molto variegato, dove a variare non è solo la provenienza delle materie prime, ma anche la tradizione dalla quale i piatti derivano.