Ciao da Carolina e Simona!
"Cucinare è la nostra grande passione: quando siamo stanche o pensierose ci mettiamo ai fornelli, perché questo è l’unico modo che conosciamo per rilassarci. Adoriamo ricevere amici e conoscenti e proporre loro i piatti della tradizione lombarda, ma anche sorprenderli con alcune ricette tipiche della Campania, la nostra regione di origine. La nostra casa è grande e accogliente e gode di una splendida vista su Como, le Alpi Svizzere e il Monte Rosa."
Le mie specialità
- Ravioli di grano saraceno
- Caroline and Simona were very friendly and welcoming from the moment we arrived! We were very impressed with how well organised the cooking class was while also still feeling authentic. We learned three basic dishes and the best techniques for making fresh gnocchi and pasta. We have since been inspired to recreate both dishes at home. Thanks for making our trip to Italy even more special! - Rachel and Chris
- Fantastic experience, felt so welcomed into Carolina and Simona’s Family home. We learned how to make fresh pasta from scratch as well as no egg Gnocchi and Tiramisu. There were no issues with language barrier and Simona has perfect English, while Carolina provided the occasional Italian remark when some instruction was needed! We would happily do this experience again and again!
- This class was absolutely amazing. The hosts were so friendly and such great teachers. I learned more in the first 5 minutes of class than I was expecting to learn from the whole class. I am confident after leaving this class, I can go back home and easily reproduce the pastas that we made in class as well as the tiramasu. This was a totally wholesome experience where not only did I learn some great cooking skills but I got to experience that with some very fun and interesting people taking the class with me. I highly recommend taking this class or any other class that Carolina and Simona teach!
- This experience was absolutely incredible. Carolina and Simona were phenomenal hosts - they welcomed us into their beautiful home with open arms. Not only did we end up making delicious food, but we also had lovely conversation. I am so happy that we included this in our itinerary while visiting Lake Como and I would HIGHLY recommend that anyone traveling there book this! It was one of the biggest highlights of our vacation and I am so grateful that we got paired up with Carolina and Simona. We could not have asked for a more positive experience!
- Excellent meal with lovely hosts, would recommend to anyone visiting Lake Como.
Great class to learn the basics well! - agosto 2023
Tim French - agosto 2023
Troy Schneiter - agosto 2023
Roxanne - agosto 2023
Charlotte - agosto 2023