Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Toasted breads with chicken livers
- Pici with Chianina ragu
- Apple pie with ice cream
Under my expert and constant guidance, you will have the opportunity to uncover the secrets of the rich Tuscan culinary tradition. We will start by preparing the black crostini, typical of our region, then we'll dedicate ourselves to the art of hand-rolling the famous Tuscan Pici. These will be topped with white ragù, a sauce that dates back to ancient times, before the discovery of America, when tomatoes were not yet part of our cuisine! Finally, we'll focus on the dessert: a delicious apple-based treat typical of Valdichiana, enriched with delicate handmade vanilla ice cream.
- Serata eccezionale, una cena squisita. La compagnia è stata speciale e il menu davvero ricercato e apprezzato. Sicuramente quando tornerò in Toscana, tornerò da Anna nella sua splendida casa. 5 stelle perché più non posso. Grazie alla prossima!
- Anna and Stefano were such a delight to visit with. We loved that we got to be a part of the meal and their family for the evening. And what a surprise to find out how much we had in common! Amazing food, great conversation and a beautiful evening. We highly recommend!
- We had the best time with Anna and Stefano who welcomed us to their beautiful home, sharing stories, and teaching us all about Italian culture and cuisine. The food we cooked from local Tuscan ingredients (including their garden) was delicious and the sharing of the meal was just like eating with family. Would highly recommend this experience.
- We had an amazing experience learning to cook traditional, local food with Anna and Stefano in their beautiful, rustic home. It was a real highlight of our trip. We would highly recommend this experience to anyone that wants a real taste of delicious Tuscany with a lovely couple.
- This was the highlight of our entire trip to Italy and for so many reasons. From the moment Anna and Stefano greeted us on the front lawn to walking us to our car then entire experience is more than anyone could expect. Immediately we felt welcomed into their beautiful home in the country. The food and drink and conversation amazing. We cooked from scratch, we drank local wine and we can not wait to do it all again. Don’t miss this experience.
Adele - October 2023
Tom & Jennifer Mooney - September 2023
Adam - June 2023
Emily - June 2023
John & Julie - October 2023
€129.00 per guest
(€64.50 per child)
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
AnnaCesarina from 2023Location: Foiano della Chiana Languages: Italian, English, Spanish, Portuguese
Peasant tradition and Valdichiana specialties on the table !