Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- "Rolls of Pepper"
- Orecchiette with turnip cream and burrata
- Sweet ricotta pizza
the guest who visits Matera knows he has to make a passage in history, in the origins of man among caves, rock churches, water collection systems, alleys and stairs, ancient palaces with their courtyards where the daily life of the CIVITA took place and then going back to the center of the new town he decides to know the traditions of the local cuisine, poor but made of quality ingredients of the territory: flour of ancient grains and water for the orecchiette, cavatelli or "strascinate", cooked legumes and then reduced in cream to season pasta and vegetables, the "peperone crusco" that from the appetizer to the dessert is sovereign of our tables and of mine in particular, that table where the guest will sit welcomed as at home, in joy and ready to put "his hands in pasta".
- My wife and I had wonderful time with Anna Maria and it was a surprise and pleasure to have her husband join us for the meal we prepared. Fort anyone going to Matera this is an experience they should try. The food was great and there was more than we could ever eat. Excellent way to spend a lunch and we have done a lot of cooking classes in Europe. This was one of the best.
- Cooking with Anna was a warm and friendly experience. Learning to cook orichette was very fun. We felt at home eating a meal with Anna and her husband. I highly recommend cooking with Anna!!
- Venerdì sera sono stata ospite insieme ad altre amiche a cena della mia cara amica AnnaMaria,tutto perfetto dalla tavola ai piatti super buoni e molto scenogfici. Anna Maria è una perfetta padrona di casa mette tutti a proprio agio e soprattutto una bravissima cuoca.
- Sono passati un bel po di anni dall’ultima cena a casa di Anna Maria e la sua capacità di accogliere i suoi ospiti fa dimenticare il temo passato. La sua cucina rispetta la genuinità e la qualità dei prodotti della nostra terra, con una rivisitazione che ne esalta i sapori. Grazie per la splendida serata
- Ieri sera io ed altre mie amiche siamo state ospiti da Annamaria, eccezionale padrona di casa,ha preparato dei piatti squisiti e di qualità, presentati in maniera molto coreografica e raffinata. Abbiamo trascorso una piacevolissima serata all'insegna del buon cibo e della bella compagnia.
Ronald Gale Gallagher - October 2023
Timothy - April 2023
Brunella - February 2023
mari lucia de bellis - February 2023
Gina - February 2023
€129.00 per guest
(€64.50 per child)
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
Anna MariaCesarina from 2018Location: Matera Languages: Italian and English
Visiting Matera, walking around or just admiring the Sassi and breathtaking views, is an unforgettable experience. UNESCO has honored the city by recognizing it as a World Heritage site and it could not otherwise, judging by the amazed reactions caused by the Sassi, the cathedral, the numerous rupestrian churches, the traces of a monasticism come from afar, the places of faith and pilgrimage, and the beautiful scenic nature. Moreover, on the occasion of its prestigious nomination as the European Capital of Culture in 2019, it has become a constellation of events and is preparing to welcome artists and tourists from all over the world. Materana cuisine, which consists of rustic country dishes prepared with locally produced products, are to be discovered. Cesarina Anna Maria’s cooking is also something to be discovered. She loves organizing dinners and parties and also caters events, such as exhibitions or inaugurations. She enjoys meeting people and it is for this reason that she has decided to become a Cesarina and create memorable culinary experiences for her guests.