Corso di cucina: impara a cucinare le ricette italiane con una Cesarina locale
Sono Monica, una cuoca appassionata che ha sempre amato preparare deliziose pietanze, anche per grandi gruppi di persone.
Per iniziare, avremo un antipasto con pizza fritta e salvia, abbinato al Prosecco. Poi passeremo ai fiori di zucca fritti, alle verdure come zucchine, melanzane, pomodori, cipolle e polenta fritta con salse di stagione. Prepareremo la pasta fresca, i bigoli, con farina 00, accompagnata dalla nostra salsa fatta in casa. Per il dessert, gustiamo il "Buccellato fritto", un tipico dolce locale, o il Tiramisù su richiesta. Abbiniamo i piatti con Prosecco o vino rosso, a vostra scelta. Gusteremo i piatti preparati in giardino, se la stagione lo permette. Unitevi a me per un'esperienza culinaria indimenticabile!
- We had a great evening with Monica! We cooked several dishes (prepared among other things different types of pasta) and had great conversations.
- This was better than anything we could have ever asked for or expected. Monika quickly transformed from our cooking teacher to our Nonna and we felt like a genuine member of her family. We ended up being with her for about 6 hours and we loved EVERY second of it. This class really allowed for us to get involved in every step of the process and she made sure that our technique was flawless before moving on to the next step. We made: two different types of pasta, tiramisu, pesto, red sauce, and fried squash blossoms, zucchini, tomatoes, and sage. Of course it wouldn't be an italian dinner without a cheese and meat board in between the meal too. Everything was amazing. RUN DO NOT WALK to this experience. Easily accessible by taxi if you are staying in the city of Lucca without a car.
- Monica and her husband were exceptional! They were warm welcoming and so wonderful! They asked what we wanted to make and were good at managing expectations due to time. They were so generous and knowledgeable and kind. It was a truly magical experience for my family. The children loved it! Thank you so much for a special memory and evening!!!
- Monica was absolutely incredible! She was patient, a great teacher and full of knowledge on how to cook the Italian way! All 8 of us dearly loved our experience and we all learned so much. This was well worth the money and it was one of our favorite experiences in Italy! We highly, highly recommend this experience.
- This cooking class was so much fun. Monica customized it to what we wanted to learn and was so knowledgeable. The class went long because she insisted we needed more time. She and her husband also provided a variety of meats, cheeses, fruits, and alcohol. Would definitely recommend!