Corso di cucina: impara a cucinare le ricette italiane con una Cesarina locale
Sono Monica, una cuoca appassionata che ha sempre amato preparare deliziose pietanze, anche per grandi gruppi di persone.
Per iniziare, avremo un antipasto con pizza fritta e salvia, abbinato al Prosecco. Poi passeremo ai fiori di zucca fritti, alle verdure come zucchine, melanzane, pomodori, cipolle e polenta fritta con salse di stagione. Prepareremo la pasta fresca, i bigoli, con farina 00, accompagnata dalla nostra salsa fatta in casa. Per il dessert, gustiamo il "Buccellato fritto", un tipico dolce locale, o il Tiramisù su richiesta. Abbiniamo i piatti con Prosecco o vino rosso, a vostra scelta. Gusteremo i piatti preparati in giardino, se la stagione lo permette. Unitevi a me per un'esperienza culinaria indimenticabile!
- This was better than anything we could have ever asked for or expected. Monika quickly transformed from our cooking teacher to our Nonna and we felt like a genuine member of her family. We ended up being with her for about 6 hours and we loved EVERY second of it. This class really allowed for us to get involved in every step of the process and she made sure that our technique was flawless before moving on to the next step. We made: two different types of pasta, tiramisu, pesto, red sauce, and fried squash blossoms, zucchini, tomatoes, and sage. Of course it wouldn't be an italian dinner without a cheese and meat board in between the meal too. Everything was amazing. RUN DO NOT WALK to this experience. Easily accessible by taxi if you are staying in the city of Lucca without a car.
- Monica's cookery class was absolutely amazing. She was so patient and kind, talking through every aspect of the dishes we were preparing. She treated us like family members when we then all at dinner. It was fabulous and I cannot recommend Monica highly enough.
- Excellent experience. Monica was wonderful....very friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable. We learnt a lot about Italian cuisine and general way of life.
- From the first contact with Monica I felt that we were friends. We were a group of 6 and we spent a delightful day with Monica, Paulo and Frederico learning about Italian food in general and about different types of pasta and the sauces that go with them. Monica's warmth, enthusiasm, knowledge and love of cooking allowed us to enjoy one of our best days in Lucca. Thank you Monica. Jenny
- We booked a class cooking and what we expected and what we got, was sooo much more. Monica is an exceptional friendly italian Mamma and her way to teach us how to cook like in Italy, was one the nicest experiences. Monica treated us like family members from the very first beginning. She gave us so much details about the real italian cooking - WOW!! You can really feel, that she loves to cook!! If you wanna say, that you have been really in Italy, you have to book an appointment with Monica. Monica, if you reading this, thank you and your husband very much for everything! Grazie mille! Stacy and Martin
129,00 € per ospite
64,50 € per bambino
DoveRiceverai l'indirizzo esatto dopo aver prenotato.
MonicaCesarina dal 2018Città: Lucca Lingue: Italiano, Inglese, Francese
"Cucino da sempre, anche per tante tante persone. D'estate mi piace fare la passata di pomodoro, le marmellate, l'olio e il sale aromatizzato. Per le mie ricette utilizzo prodotti a km 0 e bio."