Corso di cucina: impara a cucinare le ricette della tradizione e gusta i piatti preparati durante il corso
- Tomini al verde piemontesi
- Roselline di pasta al forno
- Crema allo zabaione e torcetti al burro
Benvenuti nella mia casa d'epoca di fine '800, situata nel vivace quartiere di San Salvario a Torino, a pochi passi dalla stazione ferroviaria Porta Nuova e dal Parco del Valentino.
Durante il nostro corso di cucina, prepareremo tre ricette custodite sui taccuini delle mie nonne. Gli ingredienti che utilizzeremo provengono tutti da fornitori locali e di fiducia. Ma il mio impegno nella cucina non si ferma solo alla scelta degli ingredienti. Amo curare ogni dettaglio della mia tavola, dalla tovaglia alle stoviglie e ai bicchieri, che scelgo in base ai vini che abbineremo ai nostri piatti. Sono appassionata di cucina da sempre e ho sperimentato moltissimi piatti della tradizione piemontese e non solo. Vi aspetto per un'esperienza indimenticabile di cucina e convivialità!
- Rosanna was amazing, so welcoming and kind. She adjusted her menu for our various restrictions and it was all incredibly delicious! We enjoyed learning not only how to cook the dishes but also about Italian history and culture. Rosanna’s home is very welcoming and we were really comfortable there. Her colleague Ilaria did a wonderful job of interpreting for us! We look forward to the next opportunity to visit them and cook more. So many thanks to Rosanna!
- I had the pleasure of enjoying a delightful dinner at Rosanna's flat, and it truly became one of the highlights of my trip. The food was undeniably delicious, and it provided us with an authentic glimpse into the traditional Italian way of spending Sunday evenings with family. Without a doubt, we are already looking forward to returning for another wonderful experience!
- Rosanna was an amazing host! My and my sister had so much fun learning some cooking tips&trics, chatting about Italy and life, tasting amazing food and zipping wine! A top memory of our Turin trip and would definitelly recommend to anyone wishing to feel more local culture and wibe! Rosannas friend who translated was also very nice , professional and fun to talk to person! The whole experience ia 10/10 👌🥂
- Absolutely fantastic experience for our family to make tiramisu and two types of pasta with Rosanna in her home. There was an inconvenience due to the building shutting off the water for a time during our booking, but Rosanna turned into an extra special day by taking us to visit the local street market and meet her favorite farmer there. We felt lucky that this happened! Rosanna also accommodated having two vegetarians and two omnivores, plus a nut allergy. She made it all seem easy and accessible, and we can’t wait to try our hand at these recipes at home.
- It was a disaster of a beginning as I showed up promptly at 10:00 with a personal driver. No one was greeting me. I could not get inside the apartment building. We asked passers by for help, and even contacted Caesarina for help. They called and got no answer. Finally at 10:20 a nice guy from her building said he knew her and came back to tell me she was on the third floor. My husband escorted me up and a door was open. Finally I made contact with her and it ended up being a fantastic wonderful experience. The visit to the local market and butcher and bread shop was wonderful. She was very nice and had a wonderful friend Fabia translating. We made an outstanding 6 course lunch that will forever be in my memory. I would highly recommend Rosanna! Perhaps your company can give some better guidelines on how the client and cooking teacher meet at the appointed time. You will not be disappointed with this experience!!!