Corso di cucina per Pasta Lovers e a seguire un menu con i piatti preparati durante il corso
- Agnolotti del plin
- Agnolotti di Cavour
- Tajarin con porri, salsiccia e nocciole
Tradizione e genuinità in tre primi piatti tipici piemontesi.
Sarà questa l’occasione per preparare insieme tre primi piatti tipici della tradizione piemontese: agnolotti e tajarin e agnolotti del "plin", tutti abbinati a prodotti dell'orto e burro di cascina. Per realizzare i nostri piatti utilizzeremo solo farine autoctone dell'Alta Langa e uova fresche a pasta gialla. E per ingannare l’attesa, che prevede che i nostri impasti riposino, permettendo così ai diversi ingredienti di legarsi tra loro, rendendo il composto elastico e facile da lavorare, vi racconteremo un po’ di storia e tradizione che hanno dato origine a questi appetitosi primi piatti. E prima di salutarci, vi omaggerò con un piccolo ricordo della mia cucina.
- Just wow! From the moment that my fiancée Penny and I walked in we felt so welcomed. Cooking pasta, gnocchi and tiramisu was an incredible experience and a lot of fun. Eugenia provided very thorough guidance and easy to follow instruction; not to mention that the food tasted amazing as well. 5/5 stars, would highly recommend that anyone participates in this great experience!
- My husband and I spent a wonderful evening with Eugenia and her husband. It could not have been better. The meal was excellent. Eugenia is truly a very good cook. We enjoyed each course - Antipasto was perfect - peppers, tuna and capers, the Agnolotti, again, perfect and the breaded chicken served with cabbage was wonderful the flavors blended together perfectly. Desert and limoncello night cap ended the evening. I enjoyed discussing the preparation of the food and the menu. It was just lovely evening. Recommend that you have dinner with Eugenia in her lovely home with her charming husband.
- Ottima accoglienza, padrona di casa disponibile e paziente. Esperienza culinaria di ottima fattura. Perfetta la preparazione e la successiva cena. Ambiente pulito e confortevole. Consigliato a tutti.
- My boyfriend and I had the loveliest evening with Eugenia and her family. We were welcomed with a delicious wine and food while chatting and getting to know each other. They were such incredible hosts and extremely welcoming. The pasta making was so much fun and I am excited to put my newfound knowledge to test when I go home and cook for my family. We sat down and ate our creations with Eugenia and her family and had lovely conversations. And then finished with the best tiramisu I have ever had! I couldn’t recommend this experience enough to someone visiting Turin and I know this is a memory that I will savour for the rest of my life.
- We had such a lovely evening with Jenni and her family enjoying local wines with her gorgeous homemade food. They were so welcoming we felt like friends from the start. Their English was good but they also let us practice our not so good Italian. I would really recommend an evening with them.