Corso di cucina: impara a cucinare le ricette italiane con una Cesarina locale
Impara a creare tramezzini gourmet e abbinarli al Vermouth in un corso di cucina a Torino.
Il tramezzino e il Vermouth nascono a Torino: non tutti sanno che il tramezzino, o tramezzo come lo chiamava Gabriele D 'Annunzio, è nato a Torino nel 1925 nel famoso "Caffè Mulassano", locale storico, non molto lontano da casa mia. Angela e Onorino, i proprietari del locale, all'inizio proponevano i tipici toast all'americana, ma presto cominciarono a servire i loro tramezzini, con pane morbido e senza crosta, farciti con combinazioni sempre diverse. Durante questa esperienza imparerai a realizzare, per poi degustare, tramezzini gourmet, con pane fatto in casa e gustosi ripieni, sorseggiando dell'ottimo Vermouth. Concluderemo il nostro aperitivo con un dolce, sempre tipico di questa terra.
- Just wow! From the moment that my fiancée Penny and I walked in we felt so welcomed. Cooking pasta, gnocchi and tiramisu was an incredible experience and a lot of fun. Eugenia provided very thorough guidance and easy to follow instruction; not to mention that the food tasted amazing as well. 5/5 stars, would highly recommend that anyone participates in this great experience!
- My husband and I spent a wonderful evening with Eugenia and her husband. It could not have been better. The meal was excellent. Eugenia is truly a very good cook. We enjoyed each course - Antipasto was perfect - peppers, tuna and capers, the Agnolotti, again, perfect and the breaded chicken served with cabbage was wonderful the flavors blended together perfectly. Desert and limoncello night cap ended the evening. I enjoyed discussing the preparation of the food and the menu. It was just lovely evening. Recommend that you have dinner with Eugenia in her lovely home with her charming husband.
- Ottima accoglienza, padrona di casa disponibile e paziente. Esperienza culinaria di ottima fattura. Perfetta la preparazione e la successiva cena. Ambiente pulito e confortevole. Consigliato a tutti.
- My boyfriend and I had the loveliest evening with Eugenia and her family. We were welcomed with a delicious wine and food while chatting and getting to know each other. They were such incredible hosts and extremely welcoming. The pasta making was so much fun and I am excited to put my newfound knowledge to test when I go home and cook for my family. We sat down and ate our creations with Eugenia and her family and had lovely conversations. And then finished with the best tiramisu I have ever had! I couldn’t recommend this experience enough to someone visiting Turin and I know this is a memory that I will savour for the rest of my life.
- We had such a lovely evening with Jenni and her family enjoying local wines with her gorgeous homemade food. They were so welcoming we felt like friends from the start. Their English was good but they also let us practice our not so good Italian. I would really recommend an evening with them.