In this special cooking class, I will reveal all the secrets to cleaning, preparing, filleting and enjoying recipes with the excellent lake fish caught in Lake Como.
We will start the day with a Welcome Aperitif: appetizers and a glass of wine will welcome you to my home.
Afterwards I will reveal the secrets of 4 recipes handed down from my family:
- - a lake fish appetizer
- - the classic ravioli stuffed with trout and perch, with the recipe that my grandmother handed down to my mom and she to me
- - a traditional fish second course, which could be baked fish or fried fish
- - a typically Italian dessert: "tiramisu ".
Depending on the season we may have lunch or dinner in the garden concluding with a good coffee and homemade liqueurs.
- ottima sia la qualità della cena che della compagnia. una nuova esperienza che cercheremo di rifare
- We had a lovely dinner with Damiano and Federico. It was a delicious meal and great company!
- This experience was amazing! Damiano is an excellent chef and great instructor. We prepared and enjoyed a 4 course meal at his house . Highly recommend booking a class with Damiano and Federico. You wont regret it!
- Everything was wonderful. We didn't want to leave. We learned so much and felt so at home. Highly recommend.
- Everything was absolutely AMAZING!! I took a cooking class once before in Florence and it was no where NEAR as amazing as being in Damianos home with him and his utensils and garden. My boyfriend and I had the best experience we have had in all of Italy over the course of two weeks. They have been so hospitable, kind, informative, fun, and personable. I can't recommend this class enough. It is a MUST take and the recipes are far better than any restaurant we have experienced. Beautiful experience, photos, friendships, meal, and take home recipes. Please do yourself a favor and book with them soon. We will be coming all the way from Texas to do so again soon!!
€129.00 per guest
€49.50 per child
DamianoCesarina from 2020Location: Como Languages: Italian, English, French
"I have always had a strong passion for cooking that led me first to learn the simple recipes of Sunday in the family and then to attend the Hotel School of Bellagio. In my table must never miss a glass of excellent wine and a good dessert, of which I am greedy. I try to do a responsible shopping, buying eggs, vegetables and meat from local producers. The lake fish I use is instead fished by my friends, while the mushrooms are collected by me during the autumn and then stored for the following seasons. I live in Appiano Gentile - a few kilometers from Como - defined Cittadella dello Sport given the important international sports venues, immersed in the Lombard countryside and crossroads to easily reach Milan, the area of Lake Como and Switzerland. In the house I have two gardens, where I like to welcome guests during the summer, for a lunch or a dinner in the open air, in complete tranquility."