Follow your Cesarina in a local market tour, challenge yourself with a hands-on cooking class and enjoy an authentic Italian meal with the recipes prepared during the class
- Strudel with zucchini, scamorza cheese and bacon
- Carbonara Pasta
- Apple strudel
Everyday I step by the local market, a 5 minutes walk from my house, to buy fresh products for my family and I, to pick the best ingredients for my meals. This experience is a little insight on my daily life: we we will meet at my house and then walk to the local market where we can explore together the seasonal products and the flavors of fresh fruit and vegetables.
After we have all the ingredients that we need, we can move back to my house. We will prepare the original strudel dough, which I learned from an old lady in the Alps who shared with me her love for the Italian traditional cuisine. We will also prepare the egg pastadough for our "tonnarelli" and the "carbonara" sauce, making a little culinary trip around Italy. After the hard work we will taste our food with a glass of wine
- It was a wonderful experience, heartfelt, informative, great tasting, and we so appreciated she opened her home to teach us. ❤️❤️❤️
- Georgia and Roberta were excellent hosts, and teachers.
- Very welcoming and knowledgeable.
- We had an excellent evening cooking and enjoying a meal with Roberta and this was a great part of our trip.
- Casa bellissima, cena ottima , accoglienza calda ed empatica!