Hi from Roberta!
"I was born in Rome from a family of Campania origins. I perfectly remember my grandmother Lucia every morning in the kitchen and the smell of the sauce already being cooked that spread throughout the house. I soon understood that cooking is one of the acts of daily love that I am able to unite and, precisely for this reason, I began to experiment not only with the family cuisine, but also that of other regions. Living in Rome, which, in addition to being a city rich in history, is also full of local markets, I have the opportunity to enrich my dishes with fresh and genuine products".
- Bruschetta with mozzarella and anchovies
- Gricia pasta
- Saltimbocca alla romana
- Our cooking class with Cesarine was amazing! Georgia was such a joy to cook with. We loved learning how to make local Italian dishes in her home, and it was so fun to chat about each other's cultures, traditions, and even societal norms while we cooked. It was an incredible experience, and I would absolutely do it again!
- Our Cesarine hosts were very friendly, spoke excellent English, and were very welcoming. We felt that the $615 price for our 4 guests was very steep. We only did a small amount of actual cooking. For that price, it would have been nice to have a printed recipe to bring home. Roberta offered us pen and paper to write down her verbal instructions. And when you think about it, we paid over $600 for a meal for 4 people and we didn't get to take any of the food home with us. Not a great value for the money. I would not recommend this activity.
- Georgia and Roberta were excellent hosts, and teachers.
- It was a wonderful experience, heartfelt, informative, great tasting, and we so appreciated she opened her home to teach us. ❤️❤️❤️
- Wonderful experience and a great learning time on what we were missing in the ‘how to’ of pasta making!
Shelby Berry - November 2023
Charlotte Bowe - October 2023
David Sallis - August 2023
lucinda little - July 2023
Larry and Susan - June 2023