Emanuela and Carlo live near Monte Sacro, the historical Roman hill, which stands alongside the Aniene river. Originally known as the garden city, the area preserves authentic Roman traditions, the same traditions which are cherished by Cesarini Emanuela and Carlo.
"To give a special touch to a simple tomato sauce, you just add a clove ..." this is just one of the many secrets that Carlo learned from his grandmother, on a Sunday many years ago; it is on this knowledge that these two Cesarini have based their culinary offerings. Our cesarini love to rediscover forgotten flavors and revive Roman holidays recipes.
- Sage-infused white wine
- Chicken liver canapès with capers, sage, lemon and vinegar
- Flat egg pasta squares with grass peas in tomato sauce
- Garofolato (beef, cooked with tomatoes, red wine, lard, marjoram and garlic)
- Roman style spinach with pine nuts, raisins and strips of prosciutto
- Crispy Donuts with red wine
- Anchovies marinated in wine and fennel
- Gaeta olives
- Rice with curly endive
- Cuttlefish with peas from Roman gardens
- Baby swiss chard sauteed with tomatoes and anchovies
- Ricotta tart scented with Sambuca liqueur
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges