Hi from Luciana!
I'm Campana transplanted to Rome. My cuisine is a reminder of the origins of the Amalfi lemon fragrance, blended with traditional products with a strong flavor of Roman cuisine.
- Luciana was amazing! So kind and patient, she made us feel right at home in her apartment - it truly felt like hanging out with a friend and making a meal together. Speaking of the meals, my goodness they were so delicious!! Luciana gave us the recipes and we will be definitely giving all of them a try when we get back home. Our favorite of the three was the meatballs! A must have! Thank you again Luciana! We loved spending time with you!
- My husband and I had the best time with Luciana! Her home was so warm and welcoming. We learned so much not only about pasta making, but about culture and daily life in Rome. Would highly recommend taking her pasta class!
- Our time with Luciana was fantastic! What a treat to spend time in her home and learn about the classic Roman pasta dishes. It was a great time and well worth it!
- Luciana was an amazing host, instructor, and all-around cook. We felt incredibly welcome in her home, and her roommate Debbie helped put the experience over the top. The food we made was delicious, and we learned a lot about Italian food/cooking, and the different techniques that can be utilized. The food was amazing and was a mix of traditional Roman and other regions of Italy. We had so much fun and truly enjoyed the lesson. Luciana also gave us advice on other places to go and see on our trip, helping make it a trip of a lifetime. This lesson was truly our highlight in Rome - I would recommend this class to anyone looking for a real Italian cooking experience.
- Luciana was incredible! We was so kind, warm and very knowledgeable. She was very patient with our 2 young children and with us as we learnt how to make gnocchi in 3 different ways representing 3 different regions of Italy. We would not hesitate to recommend this experience with Luciana. Thank you xx
Amber & Harrison - September 2023
Erin Zee - September 2023
Mark and Linda - September 2023
Joe and Taylor - August 2023
Lisa - July 2023