Hi from Cristina!
Cristina welcomes her guests in a villa surrounded by greenery with large outdoor spaces and large windows, where you can admire the garden and the centuries-old olive trees. A little corner of paradise not far from the center of the Eternal City. "Since my tender age I have always looked with admiration the love with which my grandmother, of Apulian origins, worked for hours in the kitchen. I still remember her hands and her aprons, often soiled with flour and the aroma of 'good things and genuine' that spread throughout the house and enveloped me in a pleasant feeling of well-being."
- Cold cuts and cheeses with bruschetta
- Tonnarelli (homemade pasta) with cheese and pepper (or gricia)
- Gnocchi (homemade pasta) alla amatriciana (or tomato and basil)
- Wonderful experience! Ate so much delicious food and gained so much knowledge about pasta and sauce recipes. One of the greatest gifts you can take back home is what you learned so you can bring a little piece of vacation back with you. ❤️Cannot wait to try to cook at home.
- What a wonderful experience. Have always wanted to learn how to make pasta and found the perfect hostesses, Cristina and her daughter, Valentina. Her home is warm and inviting, surrounded by a beautiful courtyard. Fun time with friends and I am including two new friends (Cristina and Valentina). Highly recommend.
- On of our best experiences in Rome! Cristina was welcoming and our class was well organized. A beautiful location with olive trees and gardens to make eating what we cooked even more pleasurable. We can't wait to make pasta and the four roman sauces when we arrive home.
- Would give 10 stars if we could. What a wonderful experience with Cristina, it was like visiting a friend and we learned so much. Very Highly Recommended !
- Such a wonderful experience and Cristina was a great teacher and host. We want to do it again!
Valentina - October 2023
Janet M - October 2023
Lise G. - October 2023
Kieran nad Debbie - October 2023
Lise Graham - October 2023