Max 6 guests
Spoken languages: Italian and English
Small Group hands-on cooking class with 2 pasta recipes and tiramisù followed by an Italian aperitivo and lunch or dinner with the dishes prepared during the class
- Pici (homemade noodles) in a garlic sauce
- Gnocchi (homemade pasta) with summer sauce
- Tiramisù (a chilled dessert made with coffee, lady fingers and mascarpone cheese)
Join the ultimate pasta and tiramisu cooking experience in Montepulciano.
Welcome to our shared class with aperitif included. Learn to make filled pasta like ravioli or tortellini, and fresh pasta varieties like tagliatelle, fettuccine, pici, gnocchi and more. Finish with a delicious tiramisu recipe. Book now for an unforgettable culinary adventure. Welcome aperitif is included in the experience!
- This is a true 5-star experience. These days, I feel that 5-star reviews are often given when expectations are met, or maybe exceeded - but the class with Barbara was above and beyond, and truly deserves the top score! My wife and I visited Italy for our honeymoon and had a cooking class as one of our "must do" activities. We are avid cooks and foodies, so we really enjoyed the immersive experience of making pasta, sauce and tiramisù with Barbara. She was so welcoming and inviting, and a very good cook! Not only did she show us the ins and outs of Tuscan cuisine and ingredients, she gave us recommendations on things to do nearby in Montepulciano and Rome. I would absolutely not hesitate to book a class with her again. It was one of our favorite experiences during our trip, and one of the best (if not THE best) meals we had. Until next time, we will be working hard on our pasta and tiramisù making at home!
- Highlight of our trip. Barbara was a wonderful host and we were taught so much about this cooking class
- This was the highlight of our Tuscany holiday. Barbara was an amazing host abd Chef and our three courses were delicious! I would recommend this experience with Barbara to anyone!
- Barbara’s class could not have been more enjoyable! Lovely home, knowledgeable instructor, and we ended up with some great dishes. Highly recommend!
- Barbara was a wonderful host and instructor. We will be trying the meals we learned to prepare.
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
BarbaraCesarina from 2018Location: Montepulciano Languages: Italian and English
Barbara welcomes us in Montepulciano Station, a historic village nestled on the hills in the province of Siena, near the characteristic medieval village is surrounded by three circular walls and is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the area. If you see it for yourself, you'll soon understand why: the old town sprawls over a steep hill, adorned with stunning towers and steeples, while its square opens onto the breathtaking panorama of the Tuscan countryside. Our Cesarina’s country house encapsulates this charming atmosphere. Her beautiful wine cellar is home to dozens of aging bottles of local wine, and the rest of the apartment is warm and welcoming. It is here that Barbara serves us her local specialties; simple, but with sterling character and unforgettable taste.