Dining experience: take a seat and enjoy an authentic Italian meal with a local Cesarina
I free my imagination in the dishes I will bring to my table, choosing ingredients that the seasonality and freshness of the land gives to the tasty Tuscan cuisine. A cuisine rich in flavor, but at the same time simple and delicate!
You are welcome to my home, where you will find a beautiful patio surrounded by greenery, for summer evenings.
Cesarine - A special seasonal menu in Florence
- Barbara is an amazing Cesarine! She received me in her beautiful home with a delicious Bruscheta and promptly made sure I felt comfortable even though other people had canceled and the session was just the two of us. She then helped me in learning and cooking delicious italian pasta and Tiramisu. I couldn't ask for a more gracious teacher or for a better experience in cooking! Can't recommend enough! Will be booking other Cesarine experiences in the future.
- The experience was educational and super useful. We will definitely be using the new skills we learned and apply it to our own household!
- Barbara created the most lovely afternoon. She made gnocchi, pasta and tiramisu look like a breeze to make, and after, we felt like experts too. She could not have been more kind or hospitable, and her home was lovely. I would do this again in a heartbeat.
- Barbara was an excellent host and we were very glad we were matched with her. She made pasta making fun and engaging and we had a wonderful time sitting down to eat with her. We would definitely sign up to take another class from her.
- Barbara is very kind and friendly. Beautiful house and kitchen. We loved her garden too! She taught us how to make gnocchi, bruschetta and cantucci dessert. Very simple and fast to make. We just wished we have time to learn how to make the pasta sauce. Maybe I will just look at the recipe here. Thank you Barbara!
Bernardo Heynemann - July 2023
A. Ward - July 2023
Jess P - July 2023
Russel - July 2023
Charm - June 2023
€95.00 per guest
(€47.50 per child)
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
BarbaraCesarina from 2019Location: Florence Languages: Italian and English
The city of Florence is rich in history, art, and culture, but also good food. A good way to discover Florentine culture can be to taste the most authentic dishes of its culinary tradition: the specialties that you can find at Barbara's table are delicate and tasty, but also rustic and refined. Our Cesarina loves to bring friends and family together in her garden, or around the fireplace, in the colder months. Her menus are always enriched with good Chianti.