Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Polenta cakes with roasted tomatoes and caramelized onion
- Millet gnocchi with aromatic herbs pesto
- Cocoa and dark chocolate truffles with nuts
An old house in Milan, a little balcony full of herbs, the flavors of the vegetable garden: these are the ingredients for a course that is a little trip to the countryside, in search of products that respect nature, the seasons and the land. An all-vegetable menu that will please young and old alike and that winks at tradition with a hint of modernity (just like Milan).
Polenta is a classic of Lombard cuisine: here it becomes a tasty appetizer combined with the strong flavor of caramelized vegetables.
Millet is an ancient cereal, in Lombardy it was widespread until a few decades ago: we rediscover it by using it to make gnocchi, instead of the classic potatoes!
Finally, a cocoa and dried fruit dessert that cannot disappoint anyone!
- We booked a Pasta and Tiramisu course with Beatrice and the expectations were more than met. Beatrice is a very calm and smart person and it‘s very pleasant to work with. Thank you Beatrice for this great experience
- Amazing experience ! Beatrice is a kind smart intelligent woman It was special to be a guest in her home and learn so much about food in general and especially pasta making. Highly recommend!
- Beatrice is a great host, told us about the products of the area, how it is important to her to keep balance between traditions and environment when selecting ingredients. She made us feel very comfortable and the food was very good. Just like with a family or friends. We highly recommend this tour.
- Una scoperta molto molto piacevole la cucina di Beatrice ,ottimi piatti vegetariani e con materiali ricercati e qualità
- Brilliant experience. Beatrice was a wonderful host. I learned a lot about Italian cooking and Milano. Would recommend her to anyone.
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
BeatriceCesarina from 2018Location: Milan Languages: English, Italian, French
Nowadays, Milan is a primary tourist destination throughout the year. The selection of attractions is vast. Even if you abandon the usual classic tour of the monuments, museums and squares, the markets scattered around the city can be a fascinating discovery. Places like the many farmers' markets on the outskirts of Milan, where you can buy locally produced seasonal products. That's what Beatrice, our Cesarina, loves to do! Enthusiastic about healthy cuisine based on vegetables, Beatrice attended a macrobiotic and ‘natural’ cooking school to specialize in the combination of ingredients, the organization of meals and the use of local and sustainable ingredients. Beatrice feels that it is important to offer the option of an 'inclusive' cuisine. Respect for the land comes from not only using recipes that have been handed down from generation to generation, but also from searching for quality ingredients that have a short or very short supply chain. At Beatrice’s table, we can enjoy a journey through the flavors of seasonal vegetables, making traditional recipes both creative and surprising.