Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Traditional mix appetizers
- A traditional homemade pasta
Immerse yourself with me, Anna Maria, in the heart of Milanese culinary traditions. During our cooking course, I will guide you step by step in creating an authentic recipe for fresh pasta, a secret passed down in my family for generations. Once our culinary masterpiece is complete, we will have the opportunity to sit together and delight our palates with a two-course menu. Whether it's lunch or dinner, we'll enjoy not only the first dish that we've prepared together but also a typical dessert from my beloved Milan. With me, you'll discover the art of creating dough, rolling out the pastry, and shaping fresh pasta. I can't wait to share the flavors and traditions of my city with you!
- We enjoyed our cooking class with Annamaria a lot. In preparation of the cooking class Annamaria suggested some options for the menu based on our restrictions (e.g. vegetarian). When we arrived she greeted us welcomingly. What followed was an amazing evening with a lot of fun while learning how to prepare pasta. She answered all of our questions extensively. Annamaria is a great host and a very knowledgable teacher. We would definitely do a class with her again.
- This by far was and will continue to be one of our more memorable events we did in Milan. We learned a lot about Italian culture, cooking and shared some great food and great laughs with some very wonderful people. Our hosts went far beyond our expectations in ensuring we had all the wine and food we could possibly drink and eat! Would definitely do this again next time we are in Milan.
- Santa is just amazing, we celebrated the hens party of our lovely Marika and everythig was perfect! We enjoyed the cooking class, the food, the appetizers, the warm and beautiful home and above all the professionality and personality of Santa!
- Prima volta che provo quest'esperianza e sono rimasta molto contenta e soddisfatta. Ambiente confortevole e molto ospitale, la signora Annamaria una perfetta padrona di casa, alla mano, gentile e cordiale. Cibo squisito, portate abbondanti preparate al momento con materie prime di qualità. Consigliato!!!!
- Nel complesso, l'attività e l'esperienza sono state fantastiche! Ci siamo divertiti molto come gruppo di 16 persone. L'unica cosa che mancava era un buon vino che è incluso nel prezzo. Ho chiesto in anticipo se c'era del vino o se dovevo portarlo con me, ma c'era solo un Prosecco molto economico. Tuttavia, ci siamo divertiti molto e il cibo era delizioso. Lo rifaremmo ancora e ancora, ma prendendo il vino da soli ;)
Sara - May 2023
Nancy Anderson - June 2023
Scewit - June 2023
Paola - February 2023
Lela - January 2023
€129.00 per guest
(€64.50 per child)
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
AnnamariaCesarina from 2018Location: Milan Languages: French, Spanish, English, Italian
A cook both professionally and for pleasure, our Cesarina Annamaria boasts many culinary experiences both in Italy and various parts of the world. “my cooking combines tradition, health and a great attention to the ingredients and lightness of dishes”. Situated between the dynamic university neighborhood of Cittá Studi and the more residential Lambrate, Annamaria’s home is on the top floor of a stunning building and has a dining room surrounded by a gorgeous veranda with a view of the roofs of the city.