Small Group hands-on cooking class with 2 pasta recipes and tiramisù followed by an Italian aperitivo and lunch or dinner with the dishes prepared during the class.
- Calzone stuffed with vegetables and or cheese
- Homemade pasta with season condiment
- Tiramisù or biancomangiare
Good morning I'm Velia.
In this cooking class we will learn how to make traditional recipes of Italian gastronomy using fresh and seasonal products. At the end of the course we will be able to sit at the table and eat what we have prepared. I'm waiting to welcome you to my home in Palermo with the typical warmth of a DOC Sicilian!
- Cooking with Velia has been a nost wo serful experience- hands on working in the jitchen to create the most amazing pasta and sauces.
- Wow what a beautiful experience, Velia looked after us so well- We leart to Cook 3 different types of pasta and tiramusu. We were totallyspoilt by Veilia; she was so generous with her time and she has a beautiful home. We didbt want to leave. We highly recommend this experience.
- It was so fun, beautiful flavors, tasty og we learned a lot of Sicilie foodculture and of the culture of this region.
- Velia, THANK YOU for the best experience we could ever wished for. The food was amazing and the experience was even better ! We all love you and can't wait to come back and see you. Love, your American girls ( Courtney, Avery, Victoria, Ashley, kaci, and Staci)
- Velia was a a spectactular host for the evening. We got to learn many new skills and recipes in the kitchen as well as some Italian. It felt like we were cooking with our grandma for the evening, and left with our bellies and hearts full.
€129.00 per guest
€49.50 per child
VeliaCesarina from 2018Location: Palermo Languages: Italian, French, English
"I'm a gourmet who has had excellent teachers with dishes ranging from couscous throughout the region to pasta with sardines, 'la norma', squid ink, Sicilian rolls, fish in sweet and sour or in salt crust, Sicilian cassata, cannoli and much more also because the dishes vary with the seasons. In my opinion, cooking should be pleasing to the palate and eyes, it should be healthy, easy to learn (for cooking classe) and good. I have always been used to receiving and I like to have contact with people and I make my guests feel comfortable."