Cooking class followed by lunch or dinner with the recipes prepared during the class.
- Traditional mix appetizers
- Handmade pasta with toppings of your choice
- Biancomangiare or tiramisù
Cook a Sicilian menu of three specialty dishes during a private cooking class in Palermo.
Start by choosing the freshest ingredients, then sip Sicilian wines as you cook in your host's home kitchen. The menu varies according to the season to highlight local pastas, fresh vegetables, meats and fish, and desserts, and the class concludes by sharing the meal you've cooked with your host.
- Cooking with Velia has been a nost wo serful experience- hands on working in the jitchen to create the most amazing pasta and sauces.
- Wow what a beautiful experience, Velia looked after us so well- We leart to Cook 3 different types of pasta and tiramusu. We were totallyspoilt by Veilia; she was so generous with her time and she has a beautiful home. We didbt want to leave. We highly recommend this experience.
- It was so fun, beautiful flavors, tasty og we learned a lot of Sicilie foodculture and of the culture of this region.
- Velia, THANK YOU for the best experience we could ever wished for. The food was amazing and the experience was even better ! We all love you and can't wait to come back and see you. Love, your American girls ( Courtney, Avery, Victoria, Ashley, kaci, and Staci)
- Velia was a a spectactular host for the evening. We got to learn many new skills and recipes in the kitchen as well as some Italian. It felt like we were cooking with our grandma for the evening, and left with our bellies and hearts full.
€129.00 per guest
€49.50 per child
VeliaCesarina from 2018Location: Palermo Languages: Italian, French, English
"I'm a gourmet who has had excellent teachers with dishes ranging from couscous throughout the region to pasta with sardines, 'la norma', squid ink, Sicilian rolls, fish in sweet and sour or in salt crust, Sicilian cassata, cannoli and much more also because the dishes vary with the seasons. In my opinion, cooking should be pleasing to the palate and eyes, it should be healthy, easy to learn (for cooking classe) and good. I have always been used to receiving and I like to have contact with people and I make my guests feel comfortable."