Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Traditional mix appetizers
- Handmade pasta with toppings of your choice
- Biancomangiare or tiramisù
Cook a Sicilian menu of three specialty dishes during a private cooking class in Palermo.
Start by choosing the freshest ingredients, then sip Sicilian wines as you cook in your host's home kitchen. The menu varies according to the season to highlight local pastas, fresh vegetables, meats and fish, and desserts, and the class concludes by sharing the meal you've cooked with your host.
- 100% Perfect
- Vetia was wonderful, the food was wonderful, the setting was amazing. I can’t wait to try these recipes at home. I would highly recommend anyone to this cooking class!
- Beautiful home, wonderful hostess, delicious food, which the entire family loved, especially our two boys
- experience since we have been in Italia- i highly recommend you to spend an evening cooking and being entertained by a true gem. DELICIOUS dinner prepared from her family recipes A highlight of our time in Sicilia not to be missed
- A very nice experince. The food was very tasty. Velia was extremly kind. Great experince.
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
VeliaCesarina from 2018Location: Palermo Languages: Italian, French, English
"I'm a gourmet who has had excellent teachers with dishes ranging from couscous throughout the region to pasta with sardines, 'la norma', squid ink, Sicilian rolls, fish in sweet and sour or in salt crust, Sicilian cassata, cannoli and much more also because the dishes vary with the seasons. In my opinion, cooking should be pleasing to the palate and eyes, it should be healthy, easy to learn (for cooking classe) and good. I have always been used to receiving and I like to have contact with people and I make my guests feel comfortable."