Corso di cucina: impara a cucinare le ricette della tradizione e gusta i piatti preparati durante il corso
- Torta di bietola
- Pansotti con salsa di noci
- Canestrelli (biscotti tipici della Liguria)
Durante questo corso di cucina imparerai a preparare 3 ricette: un antipasto tipico della mia zona, la Torta di Bietole, un primo piatto di pasta fresca e i Canestrelli, dolcetti tipici della Liguria.
Sotto la mia guida imparerai a fare l’impasto, a tirare la sfoglia e a preparare una pasta fresca seguendo le ricette della mia famiglia, con un ripieno di erbe e ricotta locali. Useremo l'antico mortaio di famiglia per fare una salsa tradizionale con noci, aglio e panna. Dulcis in fundo prepareremo i tipici biscotti Canestrelli con la forma di un fiore con ingredienti semplici quali burro farina zucchero e uovo. Non resta che provare a mettere le mani in pasta e assaporare la genuinità e la semplicità della cucina ligure.
- È stata una serata belissima, il cibo (gnocchi, pesche e tiramisù)era buonissimo e Daniela era molto gentile e una ospite perfetta
- This was a wonderful experience for my significant other and I! Daniela was a great host and her house was lovely! We made 2 types of pasta and tiramisu and it was all delicious. We greatly appreciate her hospitality and sharing her knowledge of pasta making. Highly recommend!
- Daniela’s cooking experience was perfect for my two teenage daughters and myself while we were off the cruise ship for the day to visit La Speczia. Daniela made us feel so comfortable in her home while we made two kinds of pasta and desert. We each learned alot and hope to try out once we are back home. The recipes were very easy and anyone could make as no special equipment. She served our pasta along with a salad and wine on her outdoor balcony. A real treat to be in Daniela home! Thank you!
- Daniela was very warm and welcoming into her apartment for our cooking class. Not only did we participate in the preparation for 2 different pasta dishes, we also made tiramisu - all of which we were given the recipes to recreate at home! We wanted to do something food related on our 1 and only day in Italy and this tour and this fulfilled our every desire.
- We had a great experience. Daniela was fun to work with and we learned, hands on, how to make fresh pasta, sauces and Tiramisu. We had a nice conversation, wine and coffee. In short: we can recommend Daniela!