Cooking class: learn how to cook traditional & innovative Italian recipes from a local Cesarina
Three-course experience on a typical farm in the hills of Sorrento.
We will venture to this small farm on the Coast where you will be able to cook typical traditional Sorrento dishes. We will pick fresh seasonal vegetables that we will use in the making of these dishes. The menu consists of three courses ( appetizer, first course and dessert) that we will agree together based on the seasonality of the ingredients. To finish you will delight in the dishes you prepare on a terrace overlooking the Gulf of Sorrento.
- Martina was an amazing host! So knowledgeable and entertaining! This was truly our favorite part of our trip!
- My wife and I had our cooking class and lunch today with Martina. In the last 14 days we have been to Venice, Florence, Tuscany and now Sorrento. The lunch with Martina was the highlight of our trip for all 14 days! She made the entire experience extremely enjoyable. The views and her home are stunning. She was so kind and helpful during the cooking class. Where we sat and ate the lunch that we made was like a dream between the beautiful gardens and the view of the ocean. Her entire family was so kind and inviting. The drive back to Martina’s house from the main road was an experience in itself, very very cool! The food was delicious and the wine that they make at their farm was one of the best wines we have had in Italy. The mozzarella cheese was made, at her farm, 2 hours before we ate it and was incredibly good. Then she gave us the best limoncello we have ever had, they also make this. We learned so much about cooking that we are excited to go home and make the food again for friends and family. If you visit Sorrento, you MUST take part in the wonderful experience with Martina. Thank you again for such a memorable experience. This made our 40 year anniversary very special. Paul and Karen.
- Martina and her nonna were amazing! Their home was beautiful and they welcomed us like family. We had our 7 month old daughter with us and Martina was interactive with her as well. The food was amazing and views are breathtaking Highly recommend! Thanks Martina!
- Martina and her Nonna were so sweet and kind! They have a beautiful farm and Martina is passionate about her cooking! I would highly recommend!!
- Had such a great time, Martina was wonderful and the food turned out amazing!