Small Group hands-on cooking class with 2 pasta recipes and tiramisù followed by an Italian aperitivo and lunch or dinner with the dishes prepared during the class
- Maltagliati semola flour (homemade pasta)
- Ravioli with ricotta and spinach (homemade pasta)
- Tiramisù ( homemade)
The cooking class includes stuffed egg pasta, semolina pasta and tiramisu: ravioli stuffed with ricotta cheese and spinach stir fried with butter and sage, Maltagliati (irregularly cut fresh pasta) with ragù.The tasting of these two fresh homemade pasta will be served with Vermentino, a regional Ligurian wine.Such an experience will be completed with Tiramisù.A wide terrace will be the perfect location to taste the results of your class!There are beautiful places you can reach to make your stay a great experience, such as Cinque Terre (Five Lands) with just a 30' train ride, Portovenere (my hometown) or Lerici.Nice places for those who love the seaside and those who want to start appreciating inlets and peculiar landscapes filled with the scent of sea, seafood dishes and Ligurian focaccia!
- It was one of the best things we did on our two week trip to Italy. We had a great time with Simona. She explained everything we were preparing, we all got to help make the two pasta dishes and of course the delicious dessert! I would recommend her to anyone who wants a true Italian in-home cooking experience. She has great home and wonderful family!
- We had a very nice evening with Simona and Roberta, who were very welcoming hosts and who provided very relaxed and entertaining cooking class and dinner. Food was wonderful. They engaged our small children wonderfully during the class, which we really appreciated.
- Top notch! Great food and lovely hosts.
- We had a really nice cooking experience at Simona’s place. She explained everything really well and the food was delicious. She made us feel very welcome in her home. We would recommend this cooking class to others.
- My husband and I had the pleasure of learning how to make 2 different types of pasta and tiramisu. Simona and Roberto are excellent hosts and very much enjoy sharing their cooking talents and home with their guests. It was a wonderful experience for us to sit down to an Italian meal that we prepared and share life experiences and stories. The experience of learning how to make our own pasta is something we won't forget and we are looking forward to making it back in the US for our family and friends. We highly recommend taking Simona's cooking class!
Stacey Rich - October 2023
Markus - October 2023
Nathalie - July 2023
Adrienne - June 2023
Heather - May 2023
€129.00 per guest
(€64.50 per child)
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
SimonaCesarina from 2018Location: Santo Stefano di Magra Languages: Italian and English
We are a few miles from Portovenere, in a small medieval village, where Simona gives us a taste the delights of her region, such as focaccia, basil and Vermentino. Our Cesarina loves to cook for family and friends. She loves eating, because it makes her relive the excitement of a visited place, the company of a person, sharing a beautiful moment not to be forgotten. The motto you'll find in her kitchen is "the most delicious lunch is the one shared with you!"