Max 6 guests
Spoken languages: Italian and English
Cooking class followed by lunch or dinner with the recipes prepared during the class.
- Schie (small prawns) with white polenta
- Bigoli (pasta) with duck ragù
- Tiramisù with coffee
At the gates of Treviso, I welcome you to my home, a quiet and private environment where you can enjoy new and genuine flavors in the company of those you love.
We will have the opportunity to prepare together three typical dishes of the Veneto tradition that we will enjoy in company: there will be no shortage of tiny shrimp - called schie - with white polenta, bigoli, large spaghetti drawn with the traditional tool, and finally to end on a sweet note, the classic tiramisu.
- We had an excellent experience with Alessandra. She is an experienced and sophisticated chef. She worked with us to find recipes we would enjoy, and taught us new techniques, including making pasta with a bronze die, and using a pastry bag. Together we made a variety of regional dishes and learned recipes we can make again at home. She and her husband gave us a number of tips for sightseeing in the coming days. We highly recommend a lesson with Alessandra!
- Alessandra was fantastic. She and her family were so welcoming. Learning from Alessandra was so much fun and she explained step by step how to do it and why. The end product was very good. If in the Treviso area, definitely sign up with Alessandra and have an outstanding experience.
- Alessandra makes you feel right at home as soon as you walk in the door. I booked a solo meal while my husband is working in Italy. The food is absolutely delicious! Alessandra gives you all the details and information about each dish and it's ingredients using regional items in season for Treviso. I will definitely visit Alessandra and her husband the next time I am in the area. The conversation was very enjoyable. I recommend this experience.
- My friends and I booked a cooking class with Alessandra on our recent trip to Treviso. Alessandra was such a warm and attentive host, and our class with her was one of the highlights of my trip. Alessandra welcomed us to her beautiful home with some homemade appetisers and prosecco while we waited for all of our guests to arrive. When it was time to start in the kitchen, Alessandra was sure to make sure that everyone was involved in the class, and everybody understood what we were doing. It was a lot of fun, and the time flew by. It was just as enjoyable to sit with Alessandra and her family and enjoy the fruits of our labour at the end of a busy morning. I look forward to trying out these recipes at home and can’t wait to share my results with Alessandra. Grazie Mille Alessandra!
- Tutti perfetti! Alessandra e una cuoca bellissima. Grazie for a wonderful day. We learnt so much and can't wait to try making your recipes when we return to Australia!
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
AlessandraCesarina from 2018Location: Preganziol Languages: Italian and English
Our Cesarina Alessandra welcomes her guests to Preganziol, a small provincial town near Treviso, where you can breathe a calm air, where there is an atmosphere of peace: houses with small vegetable gardens or gardens and a lovely small church overlooking the main square. "I consider cooking an act of love and sharing, seeing my guests happy at my table gives me so many emotions. It is a way of pampering the people I love, but it is also a constant curiosity to know new tastes, to experiment and challenge myself."