Max 6 guests
Spoken languages: Italian and English
Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Schie (small prawns) with white polenta
- Bigoli (pasta) with duck ragù
- Tiramisù with coffee
At the gates of Treviso, I welcome you to my home, a quiet and private environment where you can enjoy new and genuine flavors in the company of those you love.
We will have the opportunity to prepare together three typical dishes of the Veneto tradition that we will enjoy in company: there will be no shortage of tiny shrimp - called schie - with white polenta, bigoli, large spaghetti drawn with the traditional tool, and finally to end on a sweet note, the classic tiramisu.
- Alessandra, I booked a cooking class to learn how to make homemade pasta and tiramisu, but I got so much more than that! Your hospitality and warmth, coupled with your vast knowledge of this art form made today an absolutely magical experience for me! Thank you to you and Roger for opening your beautiful home to me and for sharing your culinary talents with me. I felt so confident learning with you and the food was absolutely unique and delicious! This experience exceeded my expectations and I can’t wait to come back to cook (and eat!) with you again! I feel like I gained a new friend and a cooking mentor. I can’t wait to share my new skills with my family! From the bottom of my heart, Thank you!!
- We had an excellent experience with Alessandra. She is an experienced and sophisticated chef. She worked with us to find recipes we would enjoy, and taught us new techniques, including making pasta with a bronze die, and using a pastry bag. Together we made a variety of regional dishes and learned recipes we can make again at home. She and her husband gave us a number of tips for sightseeing in the coming days. We highly recommend a lesson with Alessandra!
- Cooking with Alessandra was the highlight of our trip! We enjoyed learning how to make authentic ravioli. Dining Al fresco in their garden with their family was such a memorable experience. We highly recommend Alessandra if you are in the Venice/Treviso area.
- Alessandra was fantastic. She and her family were so welcoming. Learning from Alessandra was so much fun and she explained step by step how to do it and why. The end product was very good. If in the Treviso area, definitely sign up with Alessandra and have an outstanding experience.
- Alessandra makes you feel right at home as soon as you walk in the door. I booked a solo meal while my husband is working in Italy. The food is absolutely delicious! Alessandra gives you all the details and information about each dish and it's ingredients using regional items in season for Treviso. I will definitely visit Alessandra and her husband the next time I am in the area. The conversation was very enjoyable. I recommend this experience.
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
AlessandraCesarina from 2018Location: Preganziol Languages: Italian and English
Our Cesarina Alessandra welcomes her guests to Preganziol, a small provincial town near Treviso, where you can breathe a calm air, where there is an atmosphere of peace: houses with small vegetable gardens or gardens and a lovely small church overlooking the main square. "I consider cooking an act of love and sharing, seeing my guests happy at my table gives me so many emotions. It is a way of pampering the people I love, but it is also a constant curiosity to know new tastes, to experiment and challenge myself."