Hi from Sabrina!
The history of Pompeii can also be told through its foods, the culinary art of the city is full of curiosities and recipes. Our Cesarina, Sabrina, who works in the communication sector knows it well and her art has also brought her to the kitchen, her passion has always been. "I like being in company and meeting lots of people. Anyone who has been to my house thinks they felt at home."
- Bruschetta with seasonal vegetables
- Gnocchi alla Sorrentina
- Eggplant parmigiana
- My wife and I had a wonderful experience with Sabrina and her family on our honeymoon. She is the nicest lady around and welcomed us into her home. Sabrina's cousin, Dominico, and husband, Paolo, also helped teach us more about Italy. Sabrina started off with showing us her beautiful garden where she grows all the food we would be eating. We then were welcomed into her kitchen and learned how to make ravioli and tiramisu. After cooking we enjoyed the meal at her dining table where the whole family joined us and shared stories. Towards the end we parted ways and Paolo and Dominico helped us get directions back to our hotel. Dominic even personally showed us the way to the highway. Sabrina and her family are truly wonderful and my wife and I thank her so much. It was tremendous fun and we highly recommend her class to anyone wanting a fantastic and authentic Italian experience.
- Can highly recommend this cooking class - Sabrina, Pasquale, Christian and Paolo were really friendly and welcoming , their garden is beautiful and we had a fantastic time learning to make Tagliatelle, Ravioli and Tiramisu - before sitting down to the best lunch you’ll ever have in Italy. If we’re ever here again (and after this I’m sure we will be) we’ll be booking again for sure!
- Sabrina & Paquale were charming hosts and we had a great tine learning from them. The hard work they put in preparing for the class was evident. Highly recommended.
- We had the best experience learning how to make pasta , bruschetta and tiramisu with Sabrina and her nephew. They were amazing hosts to our family and taught us the traditional cooking techniques . We even got to tour their garden where they grow fresh tomatoes and other vegetables. I would highly recommend this class to anyone looking for a truly authentic Italian experience!
Jared and Claire Osterli - October 2023
Ben + Hannah Kersey - July 2023
Andy Gonzales - July 2023
Urvi Naik - July 2023