Sant'Agnello, a quaint village in the Sorrento peninsula on the terrace of volcanic rock that overlooks the sea, is located between the high and jagged coastline overlooking the Gulf of Naples to the north and the hills, reflected on the Gulf of Salerno, which slope down into the Tyrennian Sea on the opposite side.
A perfect place to discover, together with our Cesarina Maria Rosaria, the local nature, the most splendid locations and especially the cuisine, the flavors of the Campania coast. Maria Rosaria’s recipes are authentic culinary refinements made with flavorful ingredients that reflect the harmonies and colors of the area. For our Cesarina, cooking is a source of creativity, a way in which to express love and caring for others and it is a "pretext" for welcoming guests, conversing and getting acquainted.
- Chargrilled caciocavallo (italian cheese) and pumpkin flowers stuffed with ricotta
- Gnocchi 'alla sorrentina'
- Anchovies 'in tortiera'
- Eggplant parmigiana with scamorza (italian cheese)
- Delizia al limone
- Chargrilled 'diavoletto' (italian cheese) on crusty bread
- Pasta with potatoes, provolone del monaco (italian cheese) and walnuts
- Meat balls 'di Angela'
- Friarielli (spicy and no)
- Rum baba
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, ...
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assista...
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security gua...