Hi from Teresa!
"My name is Teresa and I am lucky enough to live in Vico Equense, a splendid town which boasts a world-famous food and wine tradition and which has given birth to some of the most famous starred chefs of the moment. I am a simple and hospitable person, I love share the pleasures of the table with relatives and friends. I often re-propose old family recipes but I don't disdain the charm of innovation and experimentation. My love for the home, the land, cooking and simple things make me bring to the table mainly vegetarian dishes based on vegetables and greens, strictly in season, grown by me and my family in a garden a few kilometers from my house (located in the city center).delicious provolone del monaco.My menus will obviously vary in based on the seasonality of the raw material.According to the best family traditions with the products of my garden I make preserves of all kinds, from pickled oil to jams to finish with tomato preserves".
- "Ziti alla Genovese"
- Pasta and potatoes with provola
- Potato gateaux
- Es war ein außergewöhnliches Erlebnis zu Gast bei Teresa und Ihrer zauberhaften Familie gewesen zu sein. Sie gibt so viel Liebe in Ihre Kochkünste! Alles, was wir essen durften, war wirklich ganz außergewöhnlich. Vielen herzlichen Dank.
- Me and my mom had a cooking class with Teresa. It was an absolute delight. We were welcomed into her home and shared in her passion of cooking traditional dishes from her Italian culture. She was patient, kind and so helpful to work with. She made sure we smelled everything and were emersed in the experience. Her family was so sweet and it was the highlight of our trip to do this class. We learned to make a variety of dishes and everything was so fresh and tasted phenomenal. Me and my mom will treasure this class forever! Thank you to Teresa for her time, passion for cooking and love to share it with new people. I highly recommend this class and Teresa!
- I booked this experience as a surprise for a friend who was getting married 2 days later. Teresa and her family were so welcoming and lovely! The house was very easy to find and the communication was excellent. One of the girls is vegan and Teresa went out of her way to find a vegan menu so we could all enjoy the experience together I would highly recommend booking with Teresa you won't be disappointed!
- What a wonderful way for us to say goodbye after 9 weeks of touring Italy! Teresa and her family were wonderful and so very accommodating. We learnt many things from our cooking experience, some that we can take home and use again and again. Thank you Teresa for allowing us into your wonderful home and teaching us traditional Vico Equense Italian cuisine. An experience we will never forget.
- Best experience we had during our trip to Italy. Theresa and her food were amazing!
Dirk und Claudia - November 2023
Rachel R. - November 2023
Vicky - October 2023
Elise and Ken - October 2023
Glynis - October 2023