Cooking class: learn how to cook traditional & innovative Italian recipes from a local Cesarina
We are in Vico Equense, pearl of the Sorrento Coast and a must stop for those who love the pleasures of the table. The town of Vico has a very long and historic agricultural and dairy tradition that has made the town one of Italy's most sought-after food and wine destinations. Come to my home to learn the secrets of the art of cheese making and processing the white gold of the Lattari Mountains. We will make some fresh cheese together and taste the dairy excellence of our area.
- What a wonderful way for us to say goodbye after 9 weeks of touring Italy! Teresa and her family were wonderful and so very accommodating. We learnt many things from our cooking experience, some that we can take home and use again and again. Thank you Teresa for allowing us into your wonderful home and teaching us traditional Vico Equense Italian cuisine. An experience we will never forget.
- My wife and I had our private cooking class with Teresa and her family a few days ago. We had an amazing experience from start to finish. Teresa made us feel so at home in her home and we were very inspired by her cooking knowledge, her hospitality and her kindness. The meal we made together was spectacular and we are so excited to replicate it when we arrive home. I cannot recommend Teresa and this experience highly enough.
- We spent the morning and early afternoon with Teresa and her lovely family. Beautiful family, beautiful food, beautiful home and beautiful views. Our first time visiting Vico Equense and would definitely come back and do this experience again. Thank you so much Teresa, you definitely made our holiday! x
- Had an amazing time with Teresa. It’s an experience everyone coming to Italy should experience. The warmth and love that Teresa and her family showed us made this entire experience even better. The food was beyond amazing, the vibe was exceptional. We ended the experience feeling so good and so happy I can only recommend it to everyone
- We had a wonderful experience with Teresa and her family. We learned and made local recipes in a family ambiance. Teresa is very welcoming. In addition, the house is lovely with a stunning view. My wife is pregnant and Teresa adapted the menu to be sure she could eat everything. We highly recommend this experience.
Elise and Ken - October 2023
RK - August 2023
Rod and Bronnie - August 2023
Tima - June 2023
Victor - May 2023
€87.00 per guest
(€44.00 per child)
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
TeresaCesarina from 2022Location: Vico Equense Languages: Italian and English
"My name is Teresa and I am lucky enough to live in Vico Equense, a splendid town which boasts a world-famous food and wine tradition and which has given birth to some of the most famous starred chefs of the moment. I am a simple and hospitable person, I love share the pleasures of the table with relatives and friends. I often re-propose old family recipes but I don't disdain the charm of innovation and experimentation. My love for the home, the land, cooking and simple things make me bring to the table mainly vegetarian dishes based on vegetables and greens, strictly in season, grown by me and my family in a garden a few kilometers from my house (located in the city center).delicious provolone del monaco.My menus will obviously vary in based on the seasonality of the raw material.According to the best family traditions with the products of my garden I make preserves of all kinds, from pickled oil to jams to finish with tomato preserves".