We are on the coast of Sorrento, distinctive for its sea and green hills, the inimitable landscape is renowned the world over.
Here, in the hills of Vico Equense, we meet Cesarini Loredana and Massimo. Loredana's passion for cooking has grown over time. Her grandmother and mother, both exemplar cooks, passed down an amazing mix of Sicilian and Neapolitan cooking during her childhood. Later, during breaks in her studies, she delighted in preparing sweets. Now she and Massimo organize lunches and dinners, serving dishes that combine tradition and creativity. Even Massimo learned to cook as a boy and his love for the culinary arts later developed into a talent. In recent years, wanting to perfect his skills, he enrolled in courses taught by professional chefs and began offering his services as a home cook.
Our Cesarini dedicate themselves with great passion to their cooking and their table, taking care of even the smallest aspect. Color combinations are not left to c...
- Traditional 'Montanara' (fried pizza)
- 'Ziti' (homemade pasta) with Neapolitan ragout
- Fillet of pork stuffed with provolone del Monaco (Italian cheese made from cow’s milk and whose origins lie in Southern Italy)
- Pastiera napoletana (traditional Neapolitan cake)
- Octopus salad and potatoes, stuffed zucchini flowers
- Spaghettoni with zucchini (traditional Nerano recipe)
- Fish Parmigiana
- Sorrento tomatoes salad
- Lemon Delights (Naples and the Sorrentine peninsula recipe)
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges