Private hands-on cooking class with pasta and tiramisu, followed by lunch and dinner with the recipes prepared during the class
- Play tiramisu
Gl'ignudi: their name comes from a word in our dialect and is used to denote something stripped off as in Renaissance art, but the dish has appropriated this name because it is the classic filling of ravioli, but without the fresh pasta coating.
Potato gnocchi: date from the same period as i'gnudi. Cristoforo Messisbugo and Bartolomeo Scappi, two of the greatest Renaissance cooks, called them maccaroni called gnocchi If you would like to learn how to make these dishes, I invite you to book. I will teach you how to make them and how to dress them with an all'aglione or herb sauce, accompanied by a generous sprinkling of Parmesan cheese. Finally, you can enjoy a delicious tiramisu.
- Donatella, was an amazing host as well as a fantastic chef. We had a great evening of food, wine and conversation. We were able to experience home cooking and cuisine that you can not find in the restaurants. Her home was a great break from the restaurant life. We highly recommend Donatella for a great local experience.
- Donatella was an amazing host! We have a large family with 4 kids between 13 and 3, and she made us feel so welcome in her home. When my 3 year old starting getting bored, she gave him tasks to do to keep him occupied. The class itself was so much fun. We loved the authenticity of learning in her home, and the final results were absolutely delicious. It was one of the highlights of our trip for sure and I highly recommend Donatella
- Donatella welcomed us into her home with open arms and showed us how to make various types of pasta. She was patient and kind. Definitely an experience to remember forever!
- Had a great time learning to make Tuscan style pizzas. Yes we made several different pizzas with an incredible crust. The dessert was simple but fresh and fun to learn different ways to make it. She was inviting and informative. Like cooking with my mom in her house. Incredible experience looking forward to making pizza dough when I get home.
- Our cooking experience truly was one of our highlights on our visit to Florence. Donatella welcomed us into her home. We learned how to make several types of pasta and one delicious tiramisu. Donatella was very patient and kind. I would definitely recommend this experience to others.