Hands-on cooking class with starter, pasta and dessert followed by lunch and dinner with the recipes prepared during the class
- Crostoni and coccoli
- Gnocchi whit aglione
- Chocolate cake revised recipe of the legendary Pistocchi
I propose a special cooking class during which we will prepare crostoni and coccoli together.
Next, we will devote ourselves to the preparation of gnocchi, to be seasoned with aglione or a spice mix provided by a farm near Strada in Chianti, or in summer, we will have the opportunity to cook a delicious fresh tomato sautéed with garlic and basil, just as my father used to do, who liked to call it "picchiupacchio." We will conclude the course by preparing a revisited Pistocchi chocolate cake. This will be accompanied by high quality wine, coffee and water. I look forward to seeing you enthusiastically!
- We enjoyed our time with you so much, Donatella! The pasta and tiramisu dishes you taught us were delicious and easy to make. Out of all the meals we had while visiting Italy, what we made with you was honestly the best we had. In fact, our experience was so good that we ordered a pasta maker even before we left Italy. Thank you for inviting us into your home to have a wonderful time and teaching us something we can enjoy for years to come.
- Donatella is a warm and welcoming person, and a great cook and teacher. We had a wonderful time making tiramisu and pasta. I wholeheartedly recommend booking an evening with Donatella.
- Donatella, was an amazing host as well as a fantastic chef. We had a great evening of food, wine and conversation. We were able to experience home cooking and cuisine that you can not find in the restaurants. Her home was a great break from the restaurant life. We highly recommend Donatella for a great local experience.
- Donatella was an amazing host! We have a large family with 4 kids between 13 and 3, and she made us feel so welcome in her home. When my 3 year old starting getting bored, she gave him tasks to do to keep him occupied. The class itself was so much fun. We loved the authenticity of learning in her home, and the final results were absolutely delicious. It was one of the highlights of our trip for sure and I highly recommend Donatella
- Donatella welcomed us into her home with open arms and showed us how to make various types of pasta. She was patient and kind. Definitely an experience to remember forever!
Ken and Christa - November 2023
Cassie + Ari - October 2023
Daron & Kelly - September 2023
Kristin Ciaglia - July 2023
Nina - July 2023