Hands-on cooking class with starter, pasta and dessert followed by lunch and dinner with the recipes prepared during the class
- Hunter's style chicken
- Handmade pasta with seasonal sauce
- Seadas (fried dessert made from semolina, pecorino cheese and honey)
I invite you to the heart of Florence's historic center to share together an extraordinary culinary experience, a cooking course that awakens the scents of Italy and brings Florentine traditional recipes back to life. We start with hunter's style chicken, a robust and savory dish that smells of woods and adventures. We then move on to fresh pasta, entirely handmade as it once was, topped with a sauce of seasonal vegetables, fresh and organic, which narrate the rhythm of nature. And to end in beauty, we will prepare together seadas, a typical dessert from Sardinia. I am waiting for you in my kitchen, ready for a journey into the flavors and scents of Italy?
- Francesca was amazing! She was so welcoming and we learned exactly what the cooking class was going to teach us. We had a great time and laughed and enjoyed the meal! One of our favorite events we did while in Florence. Francesca's home was very clean and we felt like we were at home :)
- Francesca was just wonderful. Our trip to the market was so much fun. She knew so many vendors who were so helpful. Explained different foods to us. She was very patient during our cooking process. Her home was lovely and we could not have been happier with the experience.
- Francesca opened her home and showed us what Italians are all about , food and love! It was an amazing experience and we can’t wait to come back to Florence and learn more recipes !
Erik - November 2023
Christine & T - November 2023
Jennifer - October 2023
€179.00 per guest
(€89.50 per child)
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
FrancescaCesarina from 2023Location: Florence Languages: Italian, English, French
Amo tornare alle origini, alla vecchia Firenze Rinascimentale e fare un viaggio nel passato con i miei ospiti per poter riprodurre le vecchie ricette Fiorentine: dalla pasta fatta in casa realizzata totalmente a mano, come anche i sughi e i dolci, utilizzando solo prodotti biologici.