For Alessia, our Cesarina, cooking is art and it is never just the preparation of some gastronomic specialties, but a philosophy of life, a way to interpret reality.
Alessia loves cooking everything with her own hands, from puff pastry to desserts, from tradition to experimentation.
- Platter of cold cuts with tigelle and mortadella mousse
- Tagliatelle with ragù
- Gran fritto alla Bolognese
- Seasonal vegetables
- Galantine with mayonnaise
- Tortellini in broth
- Meatballs with peas
- Zuppa inglese
I am a Cesarina Wine Expert and these are my favorite wines
- Pignoletto colli bolognesi
- Bianco DOC colli bolognesi
- Pignoletto riesling "le vaie"
- Cabernet sauvignon riserva 2012
- Barbera DOC "monte gorgii"
- Predappio di predappio
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, ...
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assista...
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security gua...