One perspectives we can have of Bologna is from above, enjoying the view from the city’s towers and monuments, from its hills and terraces of various local places, and from the enchanting terrace in the home of our Cesarina, Elena. From here, we can admire the classic Bolognese rooftops that are tinged to an even more intense red come sunset.
Here, we can experience the authentic flavor of Bologna, observing it from above and savoring its delectable cuisine.
As we know, Bologna is very famous for its gastronomy. This important notoriety dates back to the Middle Ages, when the city began to welcome students and professors from all over the world to the University. This is how Bolognese cuisine became rich, abundant and very varied, not unlike Elena’s cooking. Elena’s elegant table offers up the classic aromas and flavors of the Bolognese tradition, from passatelli in brodo (fresh egg pasta in a meat broth) to 'polpettone' (meatloaf), from 'crescen...
- 'Crescenta Bolognese' with mortadella and Parmesan, small fritters with onion scent
- Passatelli with meat broth
- 'Torta di riso' (rice cake flavoured with candied citron, vanilla and powdered amaretti biscuits)
- Small 'crescente' with cold cuts and mortadella mousse
- Tagliatelle with ragu and Parmesan
- Stuffed zucchini
- Spinach sautéed with Parmesan, chard, garlic, oil and chilli pepper
- Baked peaches scented with amaretto
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges