Our Cesarina Margherita is Bolognese doc, passionate about cooking and wine expert. Everything in his house, overlooking the Municipal Theater, has a story: the furniture, the service of plates, glasses, cutlery, tablecloths and, of course, the recipes that keep the family secrets. Secrets that guests can 'savor' while enjoying the dishes prepared by Margherita, from mother Paola's chicken to grandma Marisa's pinza with mustard, defined by our Cesarina as "dishes that warm the heart" and which can be adapted to any request, from vegetarian to gluten free, always respecting the culinary tradition.
- Onion omelette
- Spaghetti with tuna sauce
- 'Rifreddo bolognese' grandfather Walther's recipe (a kind of meatloaf baked in the oven, wrapped in cooked ham and served cold)
- Mascarpone grandfather Walther's recipe
- 'Friggione' (is a tomato and onion sauce typical of Bologna) with homemade bread
- 'Gramigna' with sausage and peas
- 'Chicken cacciatore' (mum Paola's recipe)
- Pinza with Bologna's mostrada (grandmother Marisa's recipe)
- Tigelle and crescentine
- Tortelloni with butter and sage or butter and gold (with tomato sauce)
- Tagliatelle with sausage
- Meatballs with sausage and peas
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, ...
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assista...
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security gua...
Find out what people thought of their experience with Margherita
Bellissima esperienza nel cuore di Bologna...Margherita è stata molto paziente nell’insegnarmi l’arte della pasta fresca fatta a mano e le ricette della tradizione. Ho passato una piacevole serata degustando i tortelloni preparati con lei, in compagnia della sua splendida famiglia che ringrazio per l’accoglienza e la disponibilità.