Cooking class followed by lunch or dinner with the recipes prepared during the class.
- Local cold cuts and cheeses
- Ravioli with ricotta and spinach (homemade pasta) with butter and sage
- Tiramisù (a chilled dessert made with coffee, lady fingers and mascarpone cheese)
I will be happy to host you in my home where we will not only cook while enjoying the view of Florence but also taste our dishes that we will create together.
I will offer you a cooking class with three recipes (appetizer, fresh pasta dish and dessert) and amidst chatter and laughter I will tell you about the family origin of my recipes and the secrets of executing them just as my mother and grandmother did.
- My family and I had an amazing time learning, hands on, how to make all shapes of pasta, tiramisu and even invented together a new, gluten free ravioli recipe in real time because my daughter joined us at the last minute with that allergy. But more important than the food, which was amazing, we learned so much about how to take simple ingredients and make a wonderful meal from one of the nicest, most sharing people I have ever met. We will remember our experience with Cecilia for the rest of our lives. Even our 16 year old twin boys put down their phones and had the time of their lives! I highly recommend spending some time in Cecilia's kitchen with her. You will walk away happy, full and much smarter than when you walked in.
- My family and I had a fabulous time with Cecilia! Her home was beautiful and welcoming. The recipes and food were delicious and fun. She taught us her secret recipe, best on the planet, tiramisu!! We could not recommend Cecelia more!!! Book with her…you will not regret it!
- Our cooking lesson with Cecilia will be one of our fondest memories of our trip to Florence. We learned new techniques, had an amazing meal and truly enjoyed Cecilia’s warm hospitality. A wonderful experience!
- Cecilia was a wonderful host to me and my wife. We felt right at home with her! We made tiramisu, ravioli, and fettuccini noodles all from scratch. We had a great meal with a great bottle of wine in Cecilia’s home. We would highly recommend!
- This was my second class with Cecelia -- the first was three years ago and it was so wonderful that, when I knew I would be returning to Florence this week with 2 friends, I had to book another class with Cecilia! She has a wonderful home overlooking Florence and a very functional and well-designed kitchen. Her recipes are genuinely Tuscan, as she is a native, and are wonderful -- and not too complicated to prepare on one's own at home. She is as charming as her food is delicious and she was very flexible with our needs and easy to work with. If you are going to have a cooking class experience in Florence, there is no one better to do it with than Cecilia. Even experienced cooks will learn a lot from her!
€129.00 per guest
€49.50 per child
CeciliaCesarina from 2018Location: Florence Languages: Italian and English
At the top end of a road just outside the historic center of Florence, across from the park of the Stibbert Museum, our Cesarina opens the doors to her home from with a splendid view of the city. “Cooking amuses me and always puts me in a good mood. I’m constantly on the lookout for the perfect recipe, and when I find it I guard it as though it was a treasure chest!”. Cecilia’s is a simple, but unquestionably tasty cuisine: “I like inviting friends home, without any formalities, offering them the best I can”.