Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Local cold cuts and cheeses
- Ravioli with ricotta and spinach (homemade pasta) with butter and sage
- Tiramisù (a chilled dessert made with coffee, lady fingers and mascarpone cheese)
I will be happy to host you in my home where we will not only cook while enjoying the view of Florence but also taste our dishes that we will create together.
I will offer you a cooking class with three recipes (appetizer, fresh pasta dish and dessert) and amidst chatter and laughter I will tell you about the family origin of my recipes and the secrets of executing them just as my mother and grandmother did.
- My family and I had an amazing time learning, hands on, how to make all shapes of pasta, tiramisu and even invented together a new, gluten free ravioli recipe in real time because my daughter joined us at the last minute with that allergy. But more important than the food, which was amazing, we learned so much about how to take simple ingredients and make a wonderful meal from one of the nicest, most sharing people I have ever met. We will remember our experience with Cecilia for the rest of our lives. Even our 16 year old twin boys put down their phones and had the time of their lives! I highly recommend spending some time in Cecilia's kitchen with her. You will walk away happy, full and much smarter than when you walked in.
- Cecilia was absolutely delightful. Not only was the class extremely informative and hands on, the home was gorgeous and had an amazing view of Florence all throughout the class and dinner afterwards. Cecilia shared her passion for cooking and as well as family secrets involved in both the tiramisu and pasta making processes. This was exactly the experience my wife and I had hoped to partake in and would happily recommend Cecilia to anyone looking to learn how to make authentic Italian cuisine. Perfetto!
- Cecilia was amazing!
- Going to Cecilia’s house to make ravioli and tiramisu was one of the highlights of our trip to Italy! The food was delicious and we enjoyed being in the home of a local Italian. It was a unique experience!
- We had been looking forward to this class our entire trip and it did not disappoint! My husband said it was his favorite meal in Florence! Cecilia was the perfect host and we had such a great time learning from her!
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
CeciliaCesarina from 2018Location: Florence Languages: Italian and English
At the top end of a road just outside the historic center of Florence, across from the park of the Stibbert Museum, our Cesarina opens the doors to her home from with a splendid view of the city. “Cooking amuses me and always puts me in a good mood. I’m constantly on the lookout for the perfect recipe, and when I find it I guard it as though it was a treasure chest!”. Cecilia’s is a simple, but unquestionably tasty cuisine: “I like inviting friends home, without any formalities, offering them the best I can”.