At the top end of a road just outside the historic center of Florence, across from the park of the Stibbert Museum, our Cesarina opens the doors to her home from with a splendid view of the city.
“Cooking amuses me and always puts me in a good mood. I’m constantly on the lookout for the perfect recipe, and when I find it I guard it as though it was a treasure chest!”. Cecilia’s is a simple, but unquestionably tasty cuisine: “I like inviting friends home, without any formalities, offering them the best I can”.
- Crostini with liver, various cold cuts with Tuscan-style focaccia bread and artichoke quiche
- Pappa al pomodoro
- Peposo (oven-cooked stew with tomato and red wine)
- Mashed potatoes
- Prosciutto ham with melon, and Tuscan salami with figs
- Pan-fried pork chops sautéed with passata sauce and capers
- Mixed salad
- Grandmother’s pie (with custard and pine nuts)
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, ...
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assista...
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security gua...