Hi from Cecilia!
At the top end of a road just outside the historic center of Florence, across from the park of the Stibbert Museum, our Cesarina opens the doors to her home from with a splendid view of the city. “Cooking amuses me and always puts me in a good mood. I’m constantly on the lookout for the perfect recipe, and when I find it I guard it as though it was a treasure chest!”. Cecilia’s is a simple, but unquestionably tasty cuisine: “I like inviting friends home, without any formalities, offering them the best I can”.
- Crostini with liver, various cold cuts with Tuscan-style focaccia bread and artichoke quiche
- Pappa al pomodoro
- Peposo (oven-cooked stew with tomato and red wine)
- Great time! Cecelia was so friendly, patient and very fun to learn from. Great conversation over a great dinner! Highly recommend.
- Cecilia is wonderful! She is so warm, kind, and welcoming. Her style of instruction is fun and gentle with beginners. Her recipes are so tasty, and she was kind enough to email them to us so we didn't have to worry about taking any notes. After dinner, she spent extra time with us to demonstrate additional past techniques, and she shared hints about local things to see and do in Florence. The view of the city from her home is also an added benefit. Thank you, Cecilia!
- A thoroughly delightful time at Cecilia's beautiful home with the most amazing view over Florence from all advantage points. We learned so much from Cecelia and felt like we had a family lunch at the end. A big spark has been ignited for Sheridan to follow Cecelia's cooking lessons when we get home !!! It was the highlight of our Florence stay and would recommend this at the A+ standard or cooking class. It wasn't just a class but a lasting memory.
- What a unique and memorable experience. Cecilia warmly welcomed us into her home and we helped to make a delicious meal. It was so fun getting to know her and the view of Florence from her home is amazing. Thanks againCecilia!
- This is a DO NOT MISS experience! We had a blast! Our instructor was amazing and her home was lovely. We had two other people in our class and enjoyed them as well. It was just one of our favorite experiences of the whole trip.
Julie and Carly - October 2023
Steven S. - September 2023
Jonathan and Sheridan - September 2023
Pete Brown - July 2023
Tammy and Wes - July 2023