Antonella is a Florentine born and bred who (professionally and for fun) loves cooking, using only seasonal ingredients which she usually buys from local farmers. Antonella loves traditional, ethnic and fusion cuisines; she likes sharing experiences and getting to know new people whom she hosts in a stunning location, on the Florentine hills.
Here, only a couple miles from the historic center of Florence, in the tranquility of the Tuscan hills, this Cesarina welcomes us. Her house is an ex-monastery from 1200 a.c. which throughout the years was turned into a barn, then a painter’s studio, and now an artist’s home, where we can savor the flavors of Tuscan cuisine.
- Roasted bread with black kale and 'olio nuovo'
- A cranberry bean and farro soup with rosemary olive oil
- Prosciutto and sage rolls
- Beans cooked 'uccelletto style'
- Panna cotta
- Bread crostini with pecorino cheese, honey and fried sage
- 'Gnudi' with ricotta and spinach and cooked in butter, sage and parmesan
- Prosciutto and parmesan bundles
- Tomato gratin
Our hosts are updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide assistance
Guaranteed payments and free cancellation up to 24h before the start