Hi from Antonella!
Antonella is a Florentine born and bred who (professionally and for fun) loves cooking, using only seasonal ingredients which she usually buys from local farmers. Antonella loves traditional, ethnic and fusion cuisines; she likes sharing experiences and getting to know new people whom she hosts in a stunning location, on the Florentine hills.Here, only a couple miles from the historic center of Florence, in the tranquility of the Tuscan hills, this Cesarina welcomes us. Her house is an ex-monastery from 1200 a.c. which throughout the years was turned into a barn, then a painter’s studio, and now an artist’s home, where we can savor the flavors of Tuscan cuisine.
- Roasted bread with black kale and 'olio nuovo'
- A cranberry bean and farro soup with rosemary olive oil
- Prosciutto and sage rolls
- We had the most amazing experience with Antonella today. It was such a lovely combination of beautiful setting, delicious food, a gracious host, her charming husband, amazing art, beautiful and fresh ingredients, and lively conversation. We highly recommend this class.
- When planning our trip, we told the travel agent we wanted the essence of Italy. Antonella gave us that with her wonderful cooking class. She welcomed us into her home and taught us how to make a beautiful meal. we visited, we laughed, we ate. It was the best experience of all during our trip. Thank you Antonella you are truly a gift.
- My wife and I’s cooking class with Antonella was the brightest spot of our vacation to Italy! Not only did we make delicious pasta and tiramisu, we also made memories for a lifetime by sharing a meal with her and her husband in the Tuscan hills. This is an authentic Florentine experience! She is an excellent teacher, wonderful chef, and kind host. We highly recommend this class. We are excited to make these recipes for our family!
- Our cooking experience with Antonella was a definite highlight of our time in Italy. She welcomed us into her home like we were family. She shared her knowledge and techniques with us in an easy to understand manner and was gracious enough to send all the recipes we made plus many more home with us via email. I can’t wait to return to the Florence area someday and hopefully reconnect. Thanks for everything Antonella!
- Buongiorno☀️ ! Cara Antonella e Cosimo :ringrazio ancora la gentile e calorosa accoglienza della coppia amichevole. Sarò lieto di consigliare questa fantastica esperienza agli amici: l’unione della meravigliosa cucina +bella natura del campo .+ simpatia ed acoglenza amichevole: nota 10+++! Cari saluti, Cesare
Terri & Friends - February 2024
Jim and Terrie Stockton - December 2023
David - September 2023
Jill Barber - September 2023
Cesare - July 2023