In the eternal city of Florence, everything is wonderful - food included. There are so many traditional dishes, for example 'black crostini alla ribollita', which have become world-famous, which is what makes Tuscan cuisine so rich and delicious.
If you want to taste the real traditional cuisine of this city, it would be best to rely on someone who has known it her whole life, like our Cesarina Roberta. Mother of two lovely boys, cooking is her passion. She attended various cooking courses and she knows perfectly the great classics of the Florentine cuisine.
- Creamed cannellini beans and chickpeas
- Toasted bread 'crostini' with cinta sinese salami
- Miniature bruschette with 'novo' olive oil
- Ribollita soup
- Roast rabbit
- Roast potatoes with rosemary, sage and garlic
- Fennel salad and oranges with pink pepper
- Crème caramel
- Toasted bruschette bread with fresh tomatoes
- Mixed pickled vegetables with cinta senese salami
- 'Pappa al pomodoro' thick tomato soup
- Chargrilled steak
- Selection of grilled vegetables
- Mixed salad
- Zuppa inglese, sponge cake and cream dessert
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges