Small Group hands-on cooking class with 2 pasta recipes and tiramisù followed by an Italian aperitivo and lunch or dinner with the dishes prepared during the class
- Fresh stuffed egg pasta
- Tiramisù (a chilled dessert made with coffee, lady fingers and mascarpone cheese)
You can't visit Italy without trying at least one pasta dish... So, I'll teach you two!
Warm up with the authentic Italian Aperitivo with prosecco and 'stuzzichini' and learn how to roll 'sfoglia' (fresh pasta) by hand and how to prepare 2 pasta shapes from scratch. As the icing on the cake you'll learn the secrets of the iconic Italian dessert: Tiramisù. After this hands-on cooking class, enjoy what you’ve prepared for lunch or dinner with local wines and share your passion for the Italian cuisine as you make new friends. There’s no way to truly experience Italian culture other than a cooking workshop in a real local home.
- Cecilia was absolutely delightful. Not only was the class extremely informative and hands on, the home was gorgeous and had an amazing view of Florence all throughout the class and dinner afterwards. Cecilia shared her passion for cooking and as well as family secrets involved in both the tiramisu and pasta making processes. This was exactly the experience my wife and I had hoped to partake in and would happily recommend Cecilia to anyone looking to learn how to make authentic Italian cuisine. Perfetto!
- Cecilia was amazing!
- Going to Cecilia’s house to make ravioli and tiramisu was one of the highlights of our trip to Italy! The food was delicious and we enjoyed being in the home of a local Italian. It was a unique experience!
- We had been looking forward to this class our entire trip and it did not disappoint! My husband said it was his favorite meal in Florence! Cecilia was the perfect host and we had such a great time learning from her!
- Spending time with Cecilia in her kitchen and home was the highlight of my 11-day trip to Italy. She was gracious and welcoming and went out of her way to make sure that we learned everything we possibly could in the time allowed. Our meal was fantastic, but the time spent telling stories and learning techniques, made for such a special and memorable experience. I would highly recommend a lesson with Cecilia for anyone who is looking to not only learn a few things about Italian cooking, but for anyone who just wants to spend some time with a wonderful local host! Thank you for everything, Cecilia!!
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
CeciliaCesarina from 2018Location: Florence Languages: Italian and English
At the top end of a road just outside the historic center of Florence, across from the park of the Stibbert Museum, our Cesarina opens the doors to her home from with a splendid view of the city. “Cooking amuses me and always puts me in a good mood. I’m constantly on the lookout for the perfect recipe, and when I find it I guard it as though it was a treasure chest!”. Cecilia’s is a simple, but unquestionably tasty cuisine: “I like inviting friends home, without any formalities, offering them the best I can”.