Small Group hands-on cooking class with 2 pasta recipes and tiramisù followed by an Italian aperitivo and lunch or dinner with the dishes prepared during the class
- Tagliatelle pasta shape, olive oil garlic and chili traditional sauce, seasoned with 24 months old parmesan cheese cream
- Autumn ravioli, scamorza cheese filling, leeks and broccoli sauce
- Tiramisu with coffee and cocoa
Join me for an unforgettable culinary experience in Venice.
You will learn the art of our homemade Italian-style pasta—from the dough to two different pasta shapes— and tiramisu with a professional chef. Following our italian philosophy of using fresh and seasonal ingredients, during your meal you will savor the tastiest vegetable based sauces. You have the chance to discover all the secrets about the most famous dishes in the world, plus some personal tips given by a professional. Our sunny top floor living room in an historical building is ready to host you! You will look forward to take home your new culinary skills and impress your future guests! We believe that sharing our traditional culture is the best way to let Venice island survive in the future
- We were looking forward to this class. The place with a little difficult to get to but we made it there. We liked Chef, good teacher and dishes were tasty. We- my boyfriend and the other guests were a little disappointed- we didn't get to cook pasta- Chef cooked pasta and sauce. We did make 2 pastas and tiramisu. Stated included - Water, local wines and Espresso, Italian Aperitivo: prosecco and nibbles*. We had nibbles, 1 bottle bottle of water and 1 bottle of Prosecco for 4 ppls. Extra bottles of Prosecco were $30 euros. So we bought 2 bec we were on vacation. There wasn't any wine or espresso. Either Chef didn't know what was included or it was false advertising. This class was pretty expensive already and didn't meet my expectations. Chef said he would email us the recipes, he didn't ask for emails and I assumed we would get it through the Cesarine. Still waiting.
- Excellent experience
- Such an amazing experience would highly recommend
- We had a wonderful cooking class with Nicolo. The teaching was done in a fun and learning manner and environment. Nicolo was personable and entertaining. It was a diverse group of students from around the world of different ages and countries who connected and interacted. Learning and practicing the recipes was perfect, and eating the meal was divine. One last request - waiting for the recipes from Nicolo - that would make everything perfecto!
- Charming and informative
Celeste - August 2023
Gail Cerreta - August 2023
Molly - July 2023
PR - June 2023
Frank Hildrebrand - June 2023
€149.00 per guest
(€74.50 per child)
Nicolò & FamilyCesarina from 2021Location: Venice Languages: Italian and English
Join us on this journey to discover the essence of the Venetian food culture! See you soon! Nicolò & family