Corso di cucina: impara a cucinare le ricette della tradizione e gusta i piatti preparati durante il corso
- polpettine salsiccia e spinaci
- Tagliatelle al ragù di carne.
Rosa ci accoglie nel bel mezzo del centro storico bolognese: un dedalo di viuzze dai colori sgargianti, impreziosite dai palazzi medievali e dai tipici porticati del capoluogo emiliana. La casa della nostra Cesarine si trova in una laterale di via Indipendenza, una delle strade più importanti della città, a poca distanza da piazza Maggiore e dalle Due Torri.
Il corso di cucina Bologna a tavola prevede la preparazione e la degustazione di:
Polpettine di salsiccia e spinaci
Tagliatelle al ragù
Ospito anche vegani e vegetariani, con i quali mi accorderò per un menù adatto alle loro esigenze.
- Fun-filled learning afternoon! Vanessa (our adult daughter) and her boyfriend Cristian experienced Rosa’s cooking class during their short stay with us in Bologna, which was special for them. Rosa is a consummate hostess who invited us (the cooks and us, Vanessa’s parents) to her sunny apartment in Bologna's historic center to start with appetizers and prosecco. Vanessa and Cristian learned to prepare vegetarian spinach “meatballs” (their request), traditional tagliatelle with ragout (typical meat sauce), and tiramisù. The two learned to prepare fresh pasta using egg and flour, rolling out sheets of dough that they cut into narrow strips to cook, and topping the pasta with a ragout they also made. Rosa is an experienced cook and patient teacher who encouraged the cooks during each step of their process. Tiramisu was a big hit to make and taste for dessert…and Vanessa and Cristian now have an Italian treat to prepare for the November Thanksgiving feast that they will host! Thank you Rosa for taking photos of each step of the cooking class process…our family now has a unique photo album to renew our Bolognese experience memories! What a treat to be invited to share in tasting the cooks’ preparations around a family kitchen table while Rosa talked with us about Italy’s cooking methods and history, as well as changing cultural life. Rosa is sociable and enthusiastic about both cooking traditional dishes and sharing Bolognese culture and lifestyle as only a native can be. We are grateful for Rosa’s memorable cooking expertise shared through Cesarine. We now have a better understanding of typical Italian cooking and life...and an Italian friend in Rosa! We highly recommend Rosa and the Cesarine experience to anyone visiting Bologna.
- My son and I had a wonderful time with Rosa, who is warm and welcoming. The food and hospitality was excellent, would highly recommend!
- Rosa and I had a great time in her kitchen making three dishes, delish! Rosa made me feel very welcome. I hope she enjoyed our lesson as much as I did. A highlight of my Bologna time and I am confident the family at home will appreciate my new skills :):)
- Had such a great time, We loved the experience and would recommend Rosa for an amazing experience
- Rosa is fantastic. She adapted the menu on the fly around my likes and dislikes and to meet my experience/skill level. She had me do all the cooking, which is so much better than watching someone else. And she topped it off by recommending a number of different restaurants, enotecas, cafes, and gelato shops that I can easily walk to. She is also very friendly and speaks English very well.